ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Play the Freshmen

sanfordcock

Oct 9, 2013
Orth apparently played well in the 2nd half. I didn't watch because I was so disgusted with the 1st half performance, but its time to play Nunez and get him some experience.

Its time to play the freshmen WRs. Who cares if they don't know the plays or make mistakes. Those who are playing on the two-deep right now are not making any plays.

Its time to get Crosby some PT and see what he can do.

Its time to get some PT for the freshmen OL. Put in Bailey, Stanley, and others and see how they perform.

Its time to try out other CBs.

We might as well take our lumps now rather coming back next season with inexperienced players. I don't care if we get beat by 40 points or more every game. I'd rather lose big, gain experience, than lose close games and see none of these players getting PT.

Orth apparently played well in the 2nd half. I didn't watch because I was so disgusted with the 1st half performance, but its time to play Nunez and get him some experience.

Its time to play the freshmen WRs. Who cares if they don't know the plays or make mistakes. Those who are playing on the two-deep right now are not making any plays.

Its time to get some PT for the freshmen OL. Put in Bailey, Stanley, and others and see how they perform.

We might as well take our lumps now rather coming back next season with inexperienced players. I don't care if we get beat by 40 points or more every game. I'd rather lose big, gain experience, than lose close games and see none of these players getting PT.

Why put him in when we have about three better tight ends ahead of him?

Oh yeah, I know: ". . . . but, but, but . . . he was a 4 star."

A long term coach MAY consider this for the future, but most of our current staff has no future in SC after this year. I know I'll be attacked for saying that, but I'd be shocked if we don't have a new coaching staff in 2016.

You can't watch an entire USC game, but you know what the coaches need to do!? Get of this board with that nonsense. Try going to a game and support our players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT