ADVERTISEMENT

Today's loss.

gailbar

Sep 7, 2013
Very hard to swallow. Some blame the coaches, players and ball boy. We are a very young, beat up team. Not much dept and most of that depleted. We are two recruiting classes away from turning it around. Coach Will was left very poorly. Be positive and not short sided. Tanner did not lose the game and neither did Jake. Our defence got worn out. Go Cocks. Some need to get a life and understand we are not Alabama.

Very hard to swallow. Some blame the coaches, players and ball boy. We are a very young, beat up team. Not much dept and most of that depleted. We are two recruiting classes away from turning it around. Coach Will was left very poorly. Be positive and not short sided. Tanner did not lose the game and neither did Jake. Our defence got worn out. Go Cocks. Some need to get a life and understand we are not Alabama.
I understand what you are saying but to continually see an average UF team ram the ball down our throats on basically three plays over and over and see no defensive adjustments - I think that is what most fans including myself are upset about - To see an offense that was clicking on all cylinders be forced to run the ball over and over and over in an attempt to drain the clock in order to preserve the lead is what most people are upset with - this took a offense that was in sync completely out of sync and that my friend was a coaching decision - Champ himself said his main problem at UF was trying to get involved in the offense which was something he had no clue about and I will be damned if he didn’t do it again today by telling B-Mac to try and run clock - all this is coaching decisions that fall on Champ and no one else

No but we should be able to be Clemson. You know why they are good? Cuz when the have to they make changes quick and make the right hires

Reactions: Tiger71
Good point! Great job fellas! Everyone blows a 17 point lead in the 4th from time to time! Way to go! Sick

Uh no. Only proper responses to this game is disgust or dejection. And if the staff or players in that locker room say otherwise then we are more screwed than I thought we were.

Felt the need to post this in both posts.

Very hard to swallow. Some blame the coaches, players and ball boy. We are a very young, beat up team. Not much dept (sic) and most of that depleted. We are two recruiting classes away from turning it around. Coach Will was left very poorly. Be positive and not short sided (sic). Tanner did not lose the game and neither did Jake. Our defence got worn out. Go Cocks. Some need to get a life and understand we are not Alabama.
dept and short sided?

interesting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT