ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman mocks Drew Lock on sidelines

heavycock

Sep 23, 2002
Thoughts? Personally I think it's trash. A coach should be above something like that...

https://sports.yahoo.com/tom-herman-appears-mock-missouri-qb-drew-lock-texas-bowl-win-063936691.html

c475ad3d06067db3f4872770903236b5

I didn't want him for an HC at Carolina, but I was impressed with his apparent dignity and class (not overwhelmed, mind you, but impressed, nevertheless). Turns out, he's a first class moronic jerk. Whew! We dodged THAT bullet! BOOM!

Drew Lock needs to cut that shit out. You shouldnt taunt teams unless you're able to back it up.

Anyone remember this gem when Mizzou went up 10-0 early against us?

r0Qnl4.gif

End result:

No comparison..

The different is, players can make an ass of themselves taunting other schools or players...

Coaches taunting other players is just bush league...

I think there's a backstory here. At the team dinner where both teams participate, the Mizzou players were doing the upside hook em horns sign as a display of disrespect to the Texas team. Apparently a shoving match occurred as a result. The Mizzou coach should have told his players to cut that crap out but they were still doing it in the pre-game workouts shown on tv. I'm not condoning what Herman did but Mizzou players were mocking the Texas team too.

Reactions: classof95#
Drew just completed a perfect pass, I'm okay with him celebrating. Not my style, but I think he's entitled.

Herman needs to grow up though.
I'll give Lock that - that was a GORGEOUS pass! Too bad he's a punk.

And that was indeed a low-class move by Herman as a coach.

Seems like players have an excuse, most are immature teenagers. What is the coaches excuse?

Reactions: Brace1
I can't believe I really wanted Herman. He is smug. He is a MENSA member (if you didn't know). I think the possibility of his wife coming clouded my judgement.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Sure, it's a classless move by a coach, but Herman was super psyched to get above .500. That's a big deal for Texas football!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Was in Austin in October and went to the Oklahoma State-Texas game that Texas lost in overtime.
First, Texas is an entitled group and they act like it. So they got the right head coach who is an entitled egotistical self centered jerk.

Threw his players under the bus after the game. Doesn't accept responsibility for anything. "It's going to take time to get the right kind of players in here to win these types of games" was something he alluded to after the game. Oh yeah coach. IMO you lost the game with your stupid play calling. Trailing 13-10 in OT, Texas ran the ball on two plays from the 25 and had first and goal at the seven. Running play takes the ball to the two. Calls a pass on 2nd down, and the freshman QB panicked on a roll out and just threw the ball up in the front corner of the end zone and there wasn't a Texas receiver within 10 yards. Easy interception for Oklahoma State to win the game. Texas gave the game away.

First class punk IMO Tom Hermann is. First class.

But yet very comforting that this president has gotten more done in one year, than Obama did in eight. At least for Americans that is. Obama was more interested in seeing others do well. So yea, I’ll give other countries that don’t like us the middle finger. We earned it. Big dog on the porch makes the rules
I don't care if he sticks his tongue out at people as long as my 401K keeps growing like it has over the past year.

But yet very comforting that this president has gotten more done in one year, than Obama did in eight. At least for Americans that is. Obama was more interested in seeing others do well. So yea, I’ll give other countries that don’t like us the middle finger. We earned it. Big dog on the porch makes the rules
Bull S--- did he kill Bin Laden? Did he create health care for more than 8 million Americans?
But he has admitted to groping innocent women with more than 20 complaining that he did! Just made the rich richer with his so called tax cuts.

Lock looked like a complete douche with whatever the hell that was supposed to be, but the coach mocking him is trashy, let the players mock his goofy ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT