ADVERTISEMENT

Tomoverrated Brady showing once again why he is not even a top 10 quarterback...

No one thinks you are fair about Brady. It's not even good satire. Good satire requires an element of truth.

I'm the only one on here that's fair about him. Just because 99 people say 2+2=5 doesn't make the one guy that says 2+2=4 wrong.

And you and truth haven't been on speaking terms for years, so your thoughts on that are meaningless.

I'm the only one on here that's fair about him. Just because 99 people say 2+2=5 doesn't make the one guy that says 2+2=4 wrong.

And you and truth haven't been on speaking terms for years, so your thoughts on that are meaningless.
Well give me your list of QBs that you think are better and I will destroy whatever argument you have with the exception of about 2 QBs. …..and I will put the guys that I think have a slither of an argument out there: Joe Montana and John Elway. Please step out there with choking a** Aaron Rodgers. I dare you.

Last edited:

I think you don't realize who is saying 2+2=5.

Just because 99 people say 2+2=5 doesn't make the one guy that says 2+2=4 wrong.

Doesn't make the one guy right either.

I don't base my thoughts on how good Brady is off of message board posters or sports talk folks talking about him.

I base it off of my own eyes, and to a slightly lesser degree I base it on the opinions of NFL players I respect about such issues.

Will give me your list of QBs that you think are better and I will destroy whatever argument you have with the exception of about 2 QBs. …..and I will put the guys that I think have a slither of an argument out there: Joe Montana and John Elway. Please step out there with choking a** Aaron Rodgers. I dare you.
Montana is the best ever, and Elway was more talented than Fraudy. As for Rogers, he's fell off, but in his prime was better than Brady. Of course Manning was too. But, hey, apparently so was Bledsoe, because Tom only got to play after Bledsoe's lung wussed out on him. But there's nothing wrong with being in the same category as Drew Bledsoe.

Look at Mr. Overrated now, and talk about luck. Consistently letting the team down, but still will make the playoffs because he's lucking out by playing in the worst division in football, much like he did when he was with the Patriots. It's easy to get a good playoff seed when you play three awful division teams six times per year. They say it's better to be lucky than good, and Fraudy has proven that his entire career.

Montana is the best ever, and Elway was more talented than Fraudy. As for Rogers, he's fell off, but in his prime was better than Brady. Of course Manning was too. But, hey, apparently so was Bledsoe, because Tom only got to play after Bledsoe's lung wussed out on him. But there's nothing wrong with being in the same category as Drew Bledsoe.

Look at Mr. Overrated now, and talk about luck. Consistently letting the team down, but still will make the playoffs because he's lucking out by playing in the worst division in football, much like he did when he was with the Patriots. It's easy to get a good playoff seed when you play three awful division teams six times per year. They say it's better to be lucky than good, and Fraudy has proven that his entire career.
Okay, Bledsoe was healthy by the end of that season. If Belichick thought Bledsoe was better, why didn't Bledsoe get his job back. Why was he traded to Buffalo. Every week during that first Super Bowl season down the stretch, Belichick was asked about the QB position. Each week Belichick responded by saying we are going with the kid (Brady). Bledsoe looks like a big time QB. However, he has no results to back up what you are saying. Patriots got routed in the one Super Bowl that he played and he lost his position to the lucky guy you belittle. I knew you would go there with Rogers, and no, he is nowhere close. Has had plenty of opportunities with top defenses and has only one Super Bowl appearance. Has lost playoff games to the likes of Carson Palmer, and Jimmy G (Brady's understudy) at least 2 or 3 times. He even lost to a 43 year old Tom Brady at home and Brady threw 3 interceptions in that game. You talking about the guy is better and he can't even beat Brady when he plays bad? Please. Now, let's get to the two serious candidates I named. Montana, in my mind, was the GOAT until Brady came along. However, Brady's second act of his career, late in NE and in TB, ended in 3 more Super Bowl wins. Montana made his run with San Francisco to get the four Super Bowl Wins and it was over. Of course the rules have changed to favor offense during Brady's career. So, Montana's numbers don't even compare to Brady's. So, I don't know what metric you are basing your opinion on other than a feeling. Finally, who was Brady's Jerry Rice or even John Taylor. I guess you would have to say Gronk. So, Brady got it done without the big play threat except for the one season with Randy Moss. Elway is probably the most physically gifted QB. However, there are too many bad losses on his resume to consider him the GOAT. Of course, football is a team sport. However, there were too many big games, Super Bowls, where you were wondering to yourself, "Where is John Elway". John Elway is what I call the football version of LeBron James. Probably the most physically gifted in his sport, but you can't objectively call him the greatest of all time because they have too many loud (Finals/Super Bowl) losses.

Last edited:
...all time or this season. Letting his team down once again now that he isn't being propped up by others or relying on luck or being crooked. Easily the most overrated player in NFL history.
Nah man, I’m pretty sure it’s his OC that’s dragging the team down. You know the same OC that he has had for sever years now.

Okay, Bledsoe was healthy by the end of that season. If Belichick thought Bledsoe was better, why didn't Bledsoe get his job back. Why was he traded to Buffalo. Every week during that first Super Bowl season down the stretch, Belichick was asked about the QB position. Each week Belichick responded by saying we are going with the kid (Brady). Bledsoe looks like a big time QB. However, he has no results to back up what you are saying. Patriots got routed in the one Super Bowl that he played and he lost his position to the lucky guy you belittle. I knew you would go there with Rogers, and no, he is nowhere close. Has had plenty of opportunities with top defenses and has only one Super Bowl appearance. Has lost playoff games to the likes of Carson Palmer, and Jimmy G (Brady's understudy) at least 2 or 3 times. He even lost to a 43 year old Tom Brady at home and Brady threw 3 interceptions in that game. You talking about the guy is better and he can't even beat Brady when he plays bad? Please. Now, let's get to the two serious candidates I named. Montana, in my mind, was the GOAT until Brady came along. However, Brady's second act of his career, late in NE and in TB, ended in 3 more Super Bowl wins. Montana made his run with San Francisco to get the four Super Bowl Wins and it was over. Of course the rules have changed to favor offense during Brady's career. So, Montana's numbers don't even compare to Brady's. So, I don't know what metric you are basing your opinion on other than a feeling. Finally, who was Brady's Jerry Rice or even John Taylor. I guess you would have to say Gronk. So, Brady got it done without the big play threat except for the one season with Randy Moss. Elway is probably the most physically gifted QB. However, there are too many bad losses on his resume to consider him the GOAT. Of course, football is a team sport. However, there were too many big games, Super Bowls, where you were wondering to yourself, "Where is John Elway". John Elway is what I call the football version of LeBron James. Probably the most physically gifted in his sport, but you can't objectively call him the greatest of all time because they have too many loud (Finals/Super Bowl) losses.
Sure, he just recovered like that from a nearly fatal injury. Fortunately, he came in and let New England to the the AFC title after Fraudy let the team down with an injury. Of course, the Patriots shouldn't even had been there due to another stroke of luck with the terrible call in the Raiders game. The writing was on the wall at that point though. Brady's good -not great- but good talent, along with his willingness to cheat nailed down that starting position. Just keep making excuses for old Overrated. He played with many fine players. People say he didn't, but even the non Hall of Famers he played with tended to have good numbers within a particular season. Plus he did maybe the greatest tight end in history. Man, he's so lucky. If Mo Lewis hadn't almost killed Bledsoe, Fraudy would've had the career of Charlie Whitehurst.

Look, to have one legit ring is nothing to be ashamed of. NOthing wrong with being at the level of Phil Simms and Brad Johnson.

Not fair to compare players of different eras in any sport. The rules have drastically changed the games.

Sure, he just recovered like that from a nearly fatal injury. Fortunately, he came in and let New England to the the AFC title after Fraudy let the team down with an injury. Of course, the Patriots shouldn't even had been there due to another stroke of luck with the terrible call in the Raiders game. The writing was on the wall at that point though. Brady's good -not great- but good talent, along with his willingness to cheat nailed down that starting position. Just keep making excuses for old Overrated. He played with many fine players. People say he didn't, but even the non Hall of Famers he played with tended to have good numbers within a particular season. Plus he did maybe the greatest tight end in history. Man, he's so lucky. If Mo Lewis hadn't almost killed Bledsoe, Fraudy would've had the career of Charlie Whitehurst.

Look, to have one legit ring is nothing to be ashamed of. NOthing wrong with being at the level of Phil Simms and Brad Johnson.

Bledsoe himself has said Tom is "in the conversation for the best QB of all time"

so even Bledsoe would disagree with you.

Bledsoe has been brainwashed! He thinks 2+2=5!
This guy is one of those eye test guys that thinks looking the part makes you a great player. No, Tom Brady does not look the part. However, the art of playing QB in the NFL is through the mind and no one has mastered that better than Tom Brady. He has mastered the art that it is okay to take the check down. It is okay to punt and let the other team screw it up. As Belichick has said numerous times, there are more games lost than won in the NFL. So, to the untrained eye, it is going to seem like luck. However, when it happens time and time again, at some point you have to recognize that there is a strategy to it. ....and why is Bledsoe even in the conversation anyway. He lost his job and got traded. Further, Bledsoe had two more chances at starting jobs and did nothing with Buffalo or Dallas. For this guy to be even mentioning Drew Bledsoe's name in the same breath as Tom Brady is laughable.

Yes, the guy that has every right in the world to downplay Brady thinks he's right there with the greatest ever

but he's "brainwashed"

LOL
I don't Bledsoe is among the greatest ever, just like Fraudy.

This guy is one of those eye test guys that thinks looking the part makes you a great player. No, Tom Brady does not look the part. However, the art of playing QB in the NFL is through the mind and no one has mastered that better than Tom Brady. He has mastered the art that it is okay to take the check down. It is okay to punt and let the other team screw it up. As Belichick has said numerous times, there are more games lost than won in the NFL. So, to the untrained eye, it is going to seem like luck. However, when it happens time and time again, at some point you have to recognize that there is a strategy to it. ....and why is Bledsoe even in the conversation anyway. He lost his job and got traded. Further, Bledsoe had two more chances at starting jobs and did nothing with Buffalo or Dallas. For this guy to be even mentioning Drew Bledsoe's name in the same breath as Tom Brady is laughable.
I think y'all are the one's hung up on Bledsoe. He's just one of many guys that weren't as lucky or benefited from being a cheater as Fraudy. It's not my fault that history has shown that Tom is crooked. Why do y'all praise a sneak? It's not my fault Fraudy won the lottery by the Falcants not kicking a field goal or Carroll not letting Marshawn score a sure touchdown. It's not my fault the world got to see Fraudy be a liability against the Rams....not an asset...not even be neutral....but a liability against the Rams that was saved by a great defense where Stephon Gilmore should've been the SuperBowl MVP. Why do y'all hate Gilmore? Hell, he would've been a better option at quarterback that game.

Some of the greatest inventions and discoveries in history have been through luck. I'm not putting Fraudy down for being lucky. I do question him and his team for being crooked, because when you have one of the greatest coaches ever that is willing to cheat, play in the sorriest division in football for almost two decades, even a slightly above average quarterback fan fool millions of rubes.

I think y'all are the one's hung up on Bledsoe. He's just one of many guys that weren't as lucky or benefited from being a cheater as Fraudy. It's not my fault that history has shown that Tom is crooked. Why do y'all praise a sneak? It's not my fault Fraudy won the lottery by the Falcants not kicking a field goal or Carroll not letting Marshawn score a sure touchdown. It's not my fault the world got to see Fraudy be a liability against the Rams....not an asset...not even be neutral....but a liability against the Rams that was saved by a great defense where Stephon Gilmore should've been the SuperBowl MVP. Why do y'all hate Gilmore? Hell, he would've been a better option at quarterback that game.

Some of the greatest inventions and discoveries in history have been through luck. I'm not putting Fraudy down for being lucky. I do question him and his team for being crooked, because when you have one of the greatest coaches ever that is willing to cheat, play in the sorriest division in football for almost two decades, even a slightly above average quarterback fan fool millions of rubes.
Bledsoe actually benefitted from the cheating if that is your hangup. He got a Super Bowl Ring from the victory over the Rams. You think the Patriots just started videotaping teams practices on the week of that year's Super Bowl. No, it just didn't work as much as before and Bledsoe bears some responsibility for that. What I see is that you want to make excuses for other players and not have them take responsibility for not getting it done while calling any success Brady receives luck. You still haven't indicated which one of the seven Super Bowls is supposed to be legitimate in your eyes. For you to not give Brady any credit for the Falcons comeback is inexplicable. The man led four scores and a two point conversion in a Quarter and a half. So, I see that there is nothing Brady can do. It will always be luck.

...all time or this season. Letting his team down once again now that he isn't being propped up by others or relying on luck or being crooked. Easily the most overrated player in NFL history.
I surmise u were just a drip on yer old man’s loins when Tom started playing?🤔

LOL...another pedestrian at best performance by Fraudy today. That sure was a Fraudathon I watched. Two picks, two fumbles. Sad. As a Cowboys fan I was disappointed today, but I'm so happy we'll at least get to play our first playoff game against that team led by that bottom 10 quarterback. It'll be like a home game and we'll easily get that embarrassing monkey off our back.

He's so bad now even luck and cheating can't bail him out.

As a Cowboys fan I'm so happy we'll at least get to play our first playoff game against that team led by that bottom 10 quarterback.
Not so fast. The Panthers, Saints, and the Falcons are only one game back. The Bucs ain’t in, yet. But the other three also have a bottom 10 quarterback.

LOL...another pedestrian at best performance by Fraudy today. That sure was a Fraudathon I watched. Two picks, two fumbles. Sad. As a Cowboys fan I was disappointed today, but I'm so happy we'll at least get to play our first playoff game against that team led by that bottom 10 quarterback. It'll be like a home game and we'll easily get that embarrassing monkey off our back.

He's so bad now even luck and cheating can't bail him out.
Knowing the accident that is waiting to happen Cowboys, they would be the very team to lose to a sorry NFC South team in their first playoff game.

Reactions: ToddFlanders
Well, they didn’t beat the Jaguars. The Cowboys can’t look ahead. They don’t scare anybody.

Finally, the day has arrived! I can't wait to see America's Team unceremoniously usher that overrated crook out of professional football. I realize ignorant people will yammer on for decades about how he's the GOAT. But he's really the MOAT.

• Haha
Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
Finally, the day has arrived! I can't wait to see America's Team unceremoniously usher that overrated crook out of professional football. I realize ignorant people will yammer on for decades about how he's the GOAT. But he's really the MOAT.
Athlete's careers always end. His may end tonight, who knows. That doesn't mean he wasn't great.

I might agree that today was the day that Brady departs the season, if it were anyone else besides the Cowboys. As adcoop pointed out - the Cowboys seemed destined to lose a game like this. It's in their blood.

11/22....96 yards....1 int at the half....and two of those completions were really just meaningless prevent defense, end of half completions. Ah, yes, the MOAT is in true form tonight.

History will prove me right, but don't get me wrong. Having the same number of legit Super Bowl wins as Jeff Hostetler is nothing to sneeze at.

11/22....96 yards....1 int at the half....and two of those completions were really just meaningless prevent defense, end of half completions. Ah, yes, the MOAT is in true form tonight.

History will prove me right, but don't get me wrong. Having the same number of legit Super Bowl wins as Jeff Hostetler is nothing to sneeze at.
Nobody agrees with you,seek some help dude

OT: have you sworn off midget girlfriends yet?

I think there are some inquiring minds who want updates over at GC 😉
There were a couple of ill advised hook ups with her after I moved, but I need to cut that off. Being an alcoholic midget prone to violence is bad enough, but the thing that really clinched it was when she urinated in my backyard in BROAD DAYLIGHT! I mean, I've said before that I'm from a white trash background so I've seen some trashy stuff.....and I enjoy urinating on grass myself....and I consider myself liberal and not a sexist, but I just don't think peeing in the yard in the middle of the day is very ladylike. And yeah, I moved to a trailer park, but so what, I grew up in a trailer? I've never once seen one of my neighbors whoop it out and start urinating in their yard while the sun is out.

Reactions: bayrooster
Nobody agrees with you,seek some help dude
BEcause I'm not a member of the MOAT cult? I just see reality for what it is. I'm not even hating on Fraudy. Nothing wrong with being lucky and even getting away with cheating if the cheating isn't killing anybody. Being a lucky, crooked fraud has given him a great life. Nothing wrong with having the talent of Tony Romo and the luck of a lottery winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT