ADVERTISEMENT

Tonka Hemingway

Good timing, too - we're looking for a #91 the last time I checked!

Last edited:
Great - sign him up!

From what it sounds like he’s pretty high on us at the moment. Could definitely see him being the next big Spurs Up but I don’t know if the kid has a planned commit date set or anything. Then again we all know how fluid recruiting can be.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Love the photos! His smile is 100% genuine! Always awesome seeing high school kids getting their dream school offer! Hope he has already made up his mind to wear the garnet and black! Spurs Up!!!

Thanks for the post.

Always good to see a local in-state kid relish an offer. Especially when that kid is a 4* defensive tackle!

Always good to see a local in-state kid relish an offer. Especially when that kid is a 4* defensive tackle!

Rivals has him listed as a 3 Star Defensive End. At 6'2" and 260 lbs he only needs to grow about 3 inches and put on about 50 lbs if he wants to play DT in the SEC or, do you have some inside information?

Rivals has him listed as a 3 Star Defensive End. At 6'2" and 260 lbs he only needs to grow about 3 inches and put on about 50 lbs if he wants to play DT in the SEC or, do you have some inside information?

He's listed as 6'3" and 285 pounds on 247. They're the ones that have his composite score as a 4*.

We all know height and weight listings can be a bunch of bull though.

Do you know how many times people have complained about a growing kids height and weight on here that is still in HS, based on some site that isn't really checking on a continued basis?

I still remember the thread when we got Sadarius Hutcherson, he was 6-5 230 on a site that was not updating.

The posts were like, we signed this guy for our OL, this is like the Brad Scott days, bla bla bla,
Hutcherson is now 6-4 and 315 lbs. and very good.

Do you know how many times people have complained about a growing kids height and weight on here that is still in HS, based on some site that isn't really checking on a continued basis?

I still remember the thread when we got Sadarius Hutcherson, he was 6-5 230 on a site that was not updating.

The posts were like, we signed this guy for our OL, this is like the Brad Scott days, bla bla bla,
Hutcherson is now 6-4 and 315 lbs. and very good.
But my tater coworker said he wasn't any good!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT