ADVERTISEMENT

Tough weekend for the whiners

It was a good weekend, but it needs to be kept in perspective. Tennessee is really bad.
Ah yes someone throw throw a wet rag on things I knew you were out there somewhere. When we win the team other team is terrible, when we don't win the team was still terrible I'm confused. Can't have it both ways this was a good series for the Gamecocks UT has 17 wins just like we do but we had 14 going in. How were they terrible is it because WE sweep them or that we scored 18 runs to their 5 runs?

Valid points but Chad swept UT on a regular basis and it didn't prove much. Hopefully we can build off this weekend though.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Ah yes someone throw throw a wet rag on things I knew you were out there somewhere. When we win the team other team is terrible, when we don't win the team was still terrible I'm confused. Can't have it both ways this was a good series for the Gamecocks UT has 17 wins just like we do but we had 14 going in. How were they terrible is it because WE sweep them or that we scored 18 runs to their 5 runs?

dont try to reason with them, it will only confuse them ...he's consistent

see, the mentality is the same in basketball.. SC wins 25 games 2 years ago and the reason.. a weak schedule.
... not sure where the SC fans get off thinking the team is Duke or NC

Let’s start with beating CleMson if not the season is a disappointment

We beat the the taters the week. No one got arrested for string arm robbery. Dabo = richt

Use them and forget them.

Tennessee is not a great ball team but the team needed to play a weaker opponent with all of the injuries. Hell we had Bride at 2b and Cullen at 3rd yesterday. No true leadoff guy, 2 of our best hitters out. Three guys up the middle defensively out, and our ace on a limited pitch count. I like the depth of arms that Meade is developing, which is crucial for a postseason run if we can get healthy and build off of this sweep. Still a long way to go but there’s definitely room for optimism

jonesz21Well-Known Member
New

Problem with that theory is...They beat us in the series in 2010. Granted...We ended up eliminating them in Omaha...on the way to the Championship, but if they hadn’t gotten there, would it have been a disappointment? We won it all! Last time at Rosenblatt.

jonesz21Well-Known Member
New

Problem with that theory is...They beat us in the series in 2010. Granted...We ended up eliminating them in Omaha...on the way to the Championship, but if they hadn’t gotten there, would it have been a disappointment? We won it all! Last time at Rosenblatt.

We swept them and nobody else in the SEC has. They swept Alabama and went 1-2 against #8 Mississippi. THEY AIN'T THAT BAD.

By being our rival and kicking our @$$e$.
I know they're our rival and I hate losing to them too but the beat them or the season's lost is nuts. That's why Spurrier on the first day took down the Beat Clemson signs in the locker room. I hate them too and hate losing to the crooks but still would rather win the war than one battle.

I know they're our rival and I hate losing to them too but the beat them or the season's lost is nuts. That's why Spurrier on the first day took down the Beat Clemson signs in the locker room. I hate them too and hate losing to the crooks but still would rather win the war than one battle.
As battles go, they are Normandy or Gettysburg - battles we have to win. Again, why should we have to choose when we don't get to choose anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT