ADVERTISEMENT

MBB @ ECU

Cybercock

Sep 9, 2001
Columbia SC
Barely escaped that one. Never should have struggled against that team but I guess road games are tough no matter who the opponent is.

Missing the front end on the bonus several times made it more interesting than it should have been.

I think they played good d and took us out of our game limiting mack and meechie, plus they got our bigs in foul trouble fairly early which had to be another of their game plans! We closed on the road a learning experience from wednesday night! Good win!

Reactions: bucketdad
I think they played good d and took us out of our game limiting mack and meechie, plus they got our bigs in foul trouble fairly early which had to be another of their game plans! We closed on the road a learning experience from wednesday night! Good win!
Yeah we got to find a way to play a little cleaner early on. Mack is a beast in the paint but not late in the game unfortunately because of early mistakes. Glad we were able to pull it out regardless tho.

I’m. It much in basketball. But props to men’s basketball on a good road win. They had a good showing in Pickens but came up short. Hopefully they can turn the corner and keep getting better.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT