ADVERTISEMENT

TRob

4usc

Oct 9, 2001
gotta get better effort out him and his players. This is pathetic.

The defense has quit. We are not even putting up our hands to try to knock down their passes.

Reactions: 4usc
Defense is SLOW. We suck. Isn’t this Muschamp’s specialty? What an Fing joke.

Why has T-Rob gotten such a pass . This defense was atrocious last year , we just got tons of turnovers to bail us out . No improvement since 2015 . We fire Roper and bitch and moan about BMac and T-Rob gets no flack . Can’t blame Spurrier anymore . This is bad effort and bad fundamentals

Reactions: drawplay000
This defensive philosophy is making me mental. Every week I hear the play by play guys talk about how we don't want to give up the big play. Look, no defense wants to give up the big play but my Lord we give them ANYTHING underneath and it's keeping the defense on the field and giving the other team every chance to make a play and march down the field to wear us out. It reminds up of the Brad Scott defenses. Our DB are so far down the field they can't react quick enough to play the run. Why doesn't our DC understand why we see so many bubble screens? Dumb!

Reactions: Brace1
Might better schedule a 12th game. Akron gone light our azz up

I don't believe our offense can duplicate what they did in the 1st half. Unfortunately, I believe Ole Miss will have a big 2nd half on offense. We are in trouble.

Reactions: jonesz21
Our talent level in the secondary is not where it will be in the next couple of years. They can’t play tight except for Horn or they will get torched

Reactions: Garnetskies
All I hear is this guy's upside and potential. If he wants to be a head coach one day, he needs to build a defense first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT