ADVERTISEMENT

True Freshman

cog85

Jan 24, 2012
Just curious as to how many true freshman have played through the first 3 games.

We've only played 2 games. My tater radar is pinging....
I heard on the radio that Clemson has played 40 freshman.
My bad, week 3, got ahead of myself. Never been called a tater, but no need to defend myself.

To my question, what true freshmen have already played? I know Nunez, I think Whitlow, just wondering who else.

My bad, week 3, got ahead of myself. Never been called a tater, but no need to defend myself.

To my question, what true freshmen have already played? I know Nunez, I think Whitlow, just wondering who else.

Sorry.... maybe I got ahead of myself as well.
I think 2 Freshman WR's have made appearances on special teams, but I'm not sure who. I remember Spurrier Jr mentioned that in an interview. Zack Bailey played on the line on the field goal unit. Is the former baseball player walk on tight end a Freshman? He's played a few downs.

Sorry.... maybe I got ahead of myself as well.
I think 2 Freshman WR's have made appearances on special teams, but I'm not sure who. I remember Spurrier Jr mentioned that in an interview. Zack Bailey played on the line on the field goal unit. Is the former baseball player walk on tight end a Freshman? He's played a few downs.
No problem . Hurst is the tight end & is considered a freshman.

Nunez, Z. Bailey, Markway (TE), Fenton (CB), Whitlow (DE), Pellage and Camper have played OLine on PAT's and FG's which completely baffles me. I'm not sure about DJ Neal, it was said that he would play but I haven't seen him yet. Now the question is, how many of those mentioned here will get that nagging little "injury" in the next week or two and sit out the remainder to get that medical hardship.

Wow, didn't realize 3 OL's had already played. Hopelly that experience will pay off down the road

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT