ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Baseball

WISW 1320 AM according to the gamecock website posted three hours ago.

Has any game at all been on 107.5 on the iheart app? I've tried 3 times and nothing will even play.

Has any game at all been on 107.5 on the iheart app? I've tried 3 times and nothing will even play.
I listened to the game yesterday on some "Alexa" device we have here at the house. It said 107.5 game Iheartradio when it started. Now I noticed it was a second or two behind the radio broadcast on 98.9 when I turned the truck on.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I’m in Charlotte and thought about riding down. But having trouble finding covid attendance policy for baseball. Anyone have any ticket/attendance info on today’s gane?

Reactions: mickmick7
It really is an adventure to watch a Gamecock baseball game this year, every other SEC team is playing on the ESPN app with full HD broadcast, ridiculous.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It really is an adventure to watch a Gamecock baseball game this year, every other SEC team is playing on the ESPN app with full HD broadcast, ridiculous.
It was better on Sunday. They even had more than one camera. Apparently we don't have enough equipment for both the CLA and Founder's Park. Now that home basketball they are supposed to beef up the technology for baseball. But it has never been particularly good . . . .

Get the “tune in” radio app. The games work on there... For most apps, they blackout game broadcasts, but Tune in is a pay app (free version just has a few oddly timed extra commercials), and somehow has an affiliation where they can broadcast the games.

It makes it look like you have to accept the paid version or sign ip for a trial membership when you first log on, but there is an “x” usually in the upper left hand part of that frame where you can just close that out and use the free version..:

Senior transfer Satterfield, first game appearance for USC, having a great game

1i2c76.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT