ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Baseball

everyone, its on am 1320 in Columbia on account of basketball. OR FREE on iheart radio app. Winthrop did not allow streaming. I did have to sign up but it never ask for $.

Someone can't post a link like back before to where we click on it and the game pops up?? All these apps and procedures are killing me.

Get the “tune in” radio app. The games work on there... For most apps, they blackout game broadcasts, but Tune in is a pay app (free version just has a few oddly timed extra commercials), and somehow has an affiliation where they can broadcast the games.

It makes it look like you have to accept the paid version or sign ip for a trial membership when you first log on, but there is an “x” usually in the upper left hand part of that frame where you can just close that out and use the free version..:
That is correct. Use the Tune-In app and select ESPN 1320 AM WISW. Which is what I did. No problems

I did visit the Winthrop Eagles web page to see if they were doing any video. Nope, just audio.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
Why don't you all merely download the USC Gameday app? It has the schedules, audio and links to the streaming video.
I use it in the car, and it's definitely better than nothing. But MAN is it glitchy. The live stream stops all the time and doesn't reset itself to catch up. Instead, it just picks back up where it froze. I've ended up almost a full inning behind sometimes.

Why don't you all merely download the USC Gameday app? It has the schedules, audio and links to the streaming video.

I think most everybody can figure out how to get the streams, including using the Gameday App. The issue with the Tuesday game was that there was no video stream anywhere. I know it was on Winthorp, but dang, a grandma with an iPhone could have streamed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT