ADVERTISEMENT

Two big questions for today

shorecock

Nov 15, 2008
Upstate
1. Can Orth come out hot and play like he did in the Kentucky game. We've yet to see what kind of impact he can have when getting the start.

2. Can our defense play 4 quarters of football. If our offense can keep their defense on the field then we have a better chance at stopping their run game:)

I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I personally think it will be a good game.

I have no clue about any of it.....but I will make a prediction. If we can pull out a win in Athens it may well set a positive tone for the rest of the season in spite of the Kentucky disaster. I think this team needs a big motivational push and this could be it. I also fear a big loss translates to a less than mediocre season the rest of the way. I hate to think that much hedges on this one game but outside of the clemsux game it is our biggest rival. I am hoping for a win.....would expect a close loss....and fear a blow out.....we'll see.

Reactions: shorecock
A loss today and we will almost certainly be home for the holidays meaning no bowl for us.
I disagree, but I'll admit it's kinda depressing because I think we have little to no shot today. I haven't felt this way in years. In 2012 we smashed UGA and they won the East. That's great coaching.

1. Can Orth come out hot and play like he did in the Kentucky game. We've yet to see what kind of impact he can have when getting the start.

2. Can our defense play 4 quarters of football. If our offense can keep their defense on the field then we have a better chance at stopping their run game:)

I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I personally think it will be a good game.
Only if Dogs came out playing same D that UNC did in 2nd half w/ a lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT