ADVERTISEMENT

UGA game

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
I'll play Captain obvious here and say it. The UGA game this weekend is an opportunity for us to leap a big hurdle and prove we are a strong contender for the east-not a distant second or possibly third place to the Dawgs. It would also be a nice quality win for Muschamp. If we want to stay ranked and show we're a program quickly on the rise, we have to find a way to win these big SEC matchups. If we lose, we'll be fighting all season to be ranked and respected as usual.

Last edited:
RIP Burt

VPBn7O.gif

Get over it. The Georgia uniforms,while tradition filled are butt ugly and I don’t hear an outcry from them. Alabama’s uniforms are awfully ugly as well but they somehow manage to win. Clemrons uniforms are hideous but the have squeaked out a few wins as well.

Get over it. The Georgia uniforms,while tradition filled are butt ugly and I don’t hear an outcry from them. Alabama’s uniforms are awfully ugly as well but they somehow manage to win. Clemrons uniforms are hideous but the have squeaked out a few wins as well.

First time I've ever seen or heard anyone say UGa's uniforms are ugly. Most consider them one of the best in all of football. I hate UGa, but their uniforms are on the top shelf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT