ADVERTISEMENT

Unacceptable

Year 2 and we are 4-0 ranked 8th after beating two top 20 teams. We may be overrated but 9-3 or even 11-1 (according to some of the talking heads) is achievable. Year 2 after inheriting a decimated, 65 man roster that had most of the best talent transferring out before Heupel was even hired.
You are witnessing the difference in a good football coach and an incompetent spirit team coach.
Pitt and Florida overated like your team. Wasn't deserving of ranking. As I said, let season play out and you will see.

• Haha
Reactions: the orange dog
Pitt and Florida overated like your team. Wasn't deserving of ranking. As I said, let season play out and you will see.
With you all, Mizery and Vandy and one more OOC on the schedule we will at least win 8. Heupel will put up 50+ on you all this time.

I was unclear. Name some names.
I have no idea who would be willing to set back their career to come there at this point. Since your AD hired a special teams coach to be your head coach perhaps he can convince a few high school assistants to come in and teach Beamer football. He’ll have to overpay them though.

I have no idea who would be willing to set back their career to come there at this point. Since your AD hired a special teams coach to be your head coach perhaps he can convince a few high school assistants to come in and teach Beamer football. He’ll have to overpay them though.

I didn't think you could answer. You are just here to whine and attack. That's fine with me but it's not worth having a discussion with you about it.

I didn't think you could answer. You are just here to whine and attack. That's fine with me but it's not worth having a discussion with you about it.
Where did I post anything wrong or inaccurate? I am not trying to attack and I’m sure not whining. I don’t know who would be willing to accept a position with your current staff and not listing replacements by name for you doesn’t mean a thIng in our discussion. You asked what coaches should be replaced and I answered. But here you go: You all should get rid of Beamer tomorrow and hire Chadwell to replace him.

Where did I post anything wrong or inaccurate? I am not trying to attack and I’m sure not whining. I don’t know who would be willing to accept a position with your current staff and not listing replacements by name for you doesn’t mean a thIng in our discussion. You asked what coaches should be replaced and I answered. But here you go: You all should get rid of Beamer tomorrow and hire Chadwell to replace him.

Sure you are trying to attack. That's fine. I am one on here that doesn't care about that.

I didn't ask you to name people that would accept a job.

I was quite simple in my statement: name some names.

I didn't state for you to name coaches that are interested. No one outside of that individual could ever know such a thing. So I would not ask someone to do the impossible.

• Haha
Here you go. I even included their contact info. What else you need?

Jamey ChadwellHead Coach843-234-3487kingston@coastal.edu@CoachChadwell
Chad StaggsDefensive Coordinator / Safeties843-243-3448cstaggs@coastal.edu@ChadStaggs
Newland IsaacCo-Offensive Coordinator / Running Backs843-234-3482nisaac@coastal.edu@coachisaacFB
Willy KornCo-Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks843-234-3447wkorn@coastal.edu@willykorn
Malcolm DixonWide Receivers843-234-3486mdixon2@coastal.edu@coachmjdixon
Bill DurkinOffensive Line843-234-3484wdurkin@coastal.edu@coachbilldurkin
Aaron FierbaughInside Linebackers843-349-2582afierbaug@coastal.edu@Aaron_Fierbaugh
Bryant FosterDefensive Backs843-349-5046bfoster@coastal.edu@CCUcoachFoster
Cody LadutkoTight Ends843-349-6485jladutko@coastal.edu@Coach_Ladutko
Skylor MageeDefensive Line843-349-5096smagee@coastal.edu@MageeCoach
Josh MillerOutside Linebackers843-349-2356jmille16@coastal.edu

If you are going to waste another year with Beamer then you need to upgrade both coordinators and several position coaches. I don’t think it will be an issue since no high dollar guys would come there right now but I would keep the contracts to one year, save you all money for the next HC hire and Beamer’s buyout next year.
So orangedog just admitted it is the OC and DC making the difference at Clemson and not Dabo
At last, a moment of truth!

So orangedog just admitted it is the OC and DC making the difference at Clemson and not Dabo
At last, a moment of truth!
Reading is fundamental, you should focus on that for a while. I didn’t mention Clem’s son in that post and could care less about them. My team has the best qb in college football and the top rated offense in the country to boot. Oh, and that’s in year two after losing our best players to the portal 2 years ago. But it takes a long time for a new head coach to build a winning program! Heupel and Pittman are football coaches, not spirit squad leaders.

Here you go. I even included their contact info. What else you need?

Jamey ChadwellHead Coach843-234-3487kingston@coastal.edu@CoachChadwell
Chad StaggsDefensive Coordinator / Safeties843-243-3448cstaggs@coastal.edu@ChadStaggs
Newland IsaacCo-Offensive Coordinator / Running Backs843-234-3482nisaac@coastal.edu@coachisaacFB
Willy KornCo-Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks843-234-3447wkorn@coastal.edu@willykorn
Malcolm DixonWide Receivers843-234-3486mdixon2@coastal.edu@coachmjdixon
Bill DurkinOffensive Line843-234-3484wdurkin@coastal.edu@coachbilldurkin
Aaron FierbaughInside Linebackers843-349-2582afierbaug@coastal.edu@Aaron_Fierbaugh
Bryant FosterDefensive Backs843-349-5046bfoster@coastal.edu@CCUcoachFoster
Cody LadutkoTight Ends843-349-6485jladutko@coastal.edu@Coach_Ladutko
Skylor MageeDefensive Line843-349-5096smagee@coastal.edu@MageeCoach
Josh MillerOutside Linebackers843-349-2356jmille16@coastal.edu

So you think it's reasonable to replace the entire coaching staff with the Coastal coaching staff wholesale - the first time in the history of college football such a thing is attempted and accomplished.

Then we can sit around and hear complaints about why we went cheap and hired a bunch of folks with no major conference experience.

Sounds like a heck of a plan from a message board poster.

So you think it's reasonable to replace the entire coaching staff with the Coastal coaching staff wholesale - the first time in the history of college football such a thing is attempted and accomplished.

Then we can sit around and hear complaints about why we went cheap and hired a bunch of folks with no major conference experience.

Sounds like a heck of a plan from a message board poster.
I think it would greatly exceed who you all have right now, especially in the HC, OC and DC positions. Your eyes aren’t fooling you every Saturday.

Last year our DC, for some unknown mind blowing reason, had our DBs playing 12-15 yards off your receivers like we were up against Usain Bolt or something. It was maddening to watch countless 10 yard passes down the field. I was screaming at the tv to simply walk up in coverage and play your receivers tight. To my amazement, we allowed 28 freaking 1st qtr points prior to making that adjustment. It was game over. We outscored you the rest of the game after the first period. We had no offense last year. Still can’t understand why our coaches played that way.

Forgive me if I don’t fear playing UT this year.

• Haha
Reading is fundamental, you should focus on that for a while. I didn’t mention Clem’s son in that post and could care less about them. My team has the best qb in college football and the top rated offense in the country to boot. Oh, and that’s in year two after losing our best players to the portal 2 years ago. But it takes a long time for a new head coach to build a winning program! Heupel and Pittman are football coaches, not spirit squad leaders.
Remind me again who Pittman was the head coach or OC/DC for prior to Arkansas? Your theory has been debunked so run along now. And yeah, Shane tries to be positive and claps for his players. Gee, I’ve never seen that before. Oh wait, Pittman was doing that the entire Arkansas game. In fact I saw Kirby Smart doing it. Dabo is a master of rah rah. I can’t help it that Huepel is a wooden Indian with zero personality. But everyone is supposed to be themselves, so Beamer is himself and Heupel is himself.

Don’t you have a mustard bottle you need to throw at someone?

Remind me again who Pittman was the head coach or OC/DC for prior to Arkansas? Your theory has been debunked so run along now. And yeah, Shane tries to be positive and claps for his players. Gee, I’ve never seen that before. Oh wait, Pittman was doing that the entire Arkansas game. In fact I saw Kirby Smart doing it. Dabo is a master of rah rah. I can’t help it that Huepel is a wooden Indian with zero personality. But everyone is supposed to be themselves, so Beamer is himself and Heupel is himself.

Don’t you have a mustard bottle you need to throw at someone?
Lol. Be honest with yourself, have you ever seen another head coach act like that at the most inappropriate times for the craziest of reasons?
I’m saving my mustard bottles and golfballs for Georgia. 😂

Lol. Be honest with yourself, have you ever seen another head coach act like that at the most inappropriate times for the craziest of reasons?
I’m saving my mustard bottles and golfballs for Georgia. 😂
I can’t tell Heupel from Chumlee off Pawn Stars….. you guys need to go ahead and lock him up for 10 years like you did Butch Jones and we did Muschamp. It’s good to make long term decisions using short term data.

I think it would greatly exceed who you all have right now, especially in the HC, OC and DC positions. Your eyes aren’t fooling you every Saturday.

You are just slinging mud at the barn door.

Firing your entire staff who has 1 full season under their belt and hiring the entire staff of a Sun Belt Conference team is something no school anywhere would do- and would be impossible to do even if they tried. The idea of it is stupid and fantasy level silly.

Last year our DC, for some unknown mind blowing reason, had our DBs playing 12-15 yards off your receivers like we were up against Usain Bolt or something. It was maddening to watch countless 10 yard passes down the field. I was screaming at the tv to simply walk up in coverage and play your receivers tight. To my amazement, we allowed 28 freaking 1st qtr points prior to making that adjustment. It was game over. We outscored you the rest of the game after the first period. We had no offense last year. Still can’t understand why our coaches played that way.

Forgive me if I don’t fear playing UT this year.
There it is, that Carolina delusion! We stomped you boys and had the second and third strings playing most of the second half. Hopefully Heupel keeps the starters in three quarters this time and we beat you all by 50.
I wonder why I never see any highlights from your guys games on the tv? Or never see any of your players receiving weekly awards?
I can’t tell Heupel from Chumlee off Pawn Stars….. you guys need to go ahead and lock him up for 10 years like you did Butch Jones and we did Muschamp. It’s good to make long term decisions using short term data.

Well, Heupel is the guy who humiliated the spirit squad coach and will make it even worse this year. He’s also the guy who is on track to be national COY in year 2. Make fun of his appearance all you want, that’s typical “all show, never go” Carolina, but Heupel is one of the top coaches in the NCAA. Stick with the cheerleader but take him and leave the SEC. Most of the conference is tired of the embarrassment.

There it is, that Carolina delusion! We stomped you boys and had the second and third strings playing most of the second half. Hopefully Heupel keeps the starters in three quarters this time and we beat you all by 50.
I wonder why I never see any highlights from your guys games on the tv? Or never see any of your players receiving weekly awards?

He seems to be a good hire. I think I'd still reserve judgement for another year like I would anyone else.

He seems to be a good hire. I think I'd still reserve judgement for another year like I would anyone else.
That’s fair. That offense is fun to watch! Defense, not so much at times but help is on the way. Why you gotta go and make me feel bad about that last post? Now I have to apologize for being an A hole. I promise it is all in good fun and honestly apologize for being so rude.

Well, Heupel is the guy who humiliated the spirit squad coach and will make it even worse this year. He’s also the guy who is on track to be national COY in year 2. Make fun of his appearance all you want, that’s typical “all show, never go” Carolina, but Heupel is one of the top coaches in the NCAA. Stick with the cheerleader but take him and leave the SEC. Most of the conference is tired of the embarrassment.

Just a reminder, coaches talk up those on their schedule.

Coach Heupel even talked about South Carolina being a good team last year- when we weren't.

"“South Carolina, good football team. You look at how they’ve played inside the conference already against two really quality opponents. “On the defensive side of the football, they have been really good up front. They’ve created turnovers, they attack the football. "

As a reminder, he was saying this when we were 3-2 and had been blown out by Georgia and had only scored 1 td in a loss to Kentucky.

Just a reminder, coaches talk up those on their schedule.

Coach Heupel even talked about South Carolina being a good team last year- when we weren't.

"“South Carolina, good football team. You look at how they’ve played inside the conference already against two really quality opponents. “On the defensive side of the football, they have been really good up front. They’ve created turnovers, they attack the football. "

As a reminder, he was saying this when we were 3-2 and had been blown out by Georgia and had only scored 1 td in a loss to Kentucky.
Yeah, I know but last year you all were decent at least. You beat Florida and they stomped us. We (fans) weren’t really sure on the outcome of the Carolina game until the second quarter. I do want to see you all come out of the hole you are in. We had to fire the President, chancellor, AD (twice) and about 2/3 of the athletics office to get a little hope. Once we got a president and chancellor that backed the AD and were willing to tell a few boosters that while they appreciate their financial support they need to remember we have an AD and a head coach and they will make all decisions for the football team. That is why I believe we are going to get back to being Tennessee again.

Yeah, I know but last year you all were decent at least. You beat Florida and they stomped us. We (fans) weren’t really sure on the outcome of the Carolina game until the second quarter. I do want to see you all come out of the hole you are in. We had to fire the President, chancellor, AD (twice) and about 2/3 of the athletics office to get a little hope. Once we got a president and chancellor that backed the AD and were willing to tell a few boosters that while they appreciate their financial support they need to remember we have an AD and a head coach and they will make all decisions for the football team. That is why I believe we are going to get back to being Tennessee again.

So in review, you believe we were decent last year but you've already determined we suck this year after losses to the #1 and #14 teams in the country? Don't you believe we should let Beamer's 2nd season play out before this type of in-depth analysis?

You really believe he is the best qb in CFB? WOW, back that statement up with facts. You do realize many games remain so you have limited stats against overrated teams.

So in review, you believe we were decent last year but you've already determined we suck this year after losses to the #1 and #14 teams in the country? Don't you believe we should let Beamer's 2nd season play out before this type of in-depth analysis?
I’ve seen you all play. You have a head case playing qb that couldn’t make it in the big 12 and the coaching / player development has gotten worse. I hope you all prove me wrong but I see you maybe, mabe winning 1-2 sec games.

The problem, to me is obvious. These players are not being coached and developed at all. And it isn’t the OC’s or the DC’s fault. You guys hired a guy that is not qualified to be a head coach. I’m not trying to troll or be disrespectful in any way but Beamer has never been a coordinator, he was a special teams coach. And now he is the Head Coach of not a MAC team but an SEC east team at a time when the east is getting stronger due to better coaching. His rah rah act is being laughed at by the rest of the conference and he will make you guys miss Muschamp in the end.
WRONG…He has a better resume than Dabo Swinney had at the time. Dabo was a WR Coach and Recruiting Coordinator. Shane Beamer has coached on both sides of the ball (Secondary and Tight Ends). He was also Special Teams Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator and Associate Head Coach

• Haha

We won 6 games in the regular season and were 3-2 when we faced Tennessee. Yet your coach called us a good team.

As I said, coaches talk up the people on their schedule and have for 50+ years. Nothing unusual about it.

We won 6 games in the regular season and were 3-2 when we faced Tennessee. Yet your coach called us a good team.

As I said, coaches talk up the people on their schedule and have for 50+ years. Nothing unusual about it.
We weren’t struggling with you all at the half when he said it. Beamer had a 6 point lead at the half over the 108th ranked team in the nation when he said that. It was what it looked like, him trying and failing to justify his poor game plan and his team’s poor execution. There is a difference in being respectful of your opponent and trying to justify your own terrible performance.

We weren’t struggling with you all at the half when he said it. Beamer had a 6 point lead at the half over the 108th ranked team in the nation when he said that. It was what it looked like, him trying and failing to justify his poor game plan and his team’s poor execution. There is a difference in being respectful of your opponent and trying to justify your own terrible performance.
your coach said we were “good” before the game. We clearly were not a good team at 3-2 and 0-2 in the SEC at the time including a blowout loss.

so he was doing what coaches do- brag about their opponents

Year 2 and we are 4-0 ranked 8th after beating two top 20 teams. We may be overrated but 9-3 or even 11-1 (according to some of the talking heads) is achievable. Year 2 after inheriting a decimated, 65 man roster that had most of the best talent transferring out before Heupel was even hired.
You are witnessing the difference in a good football coach and an incompetent spirit team coach.
I wanted Heupel from day 1. I know nothing just like the rest of you, but something about him interested me. I can't believe how good UT looks right now. I'd take 4-0 and over rated any day than what I've endured my 45 years of life

I wanted Heupel from day 1. I know nothing just like the rest of you, but something about him interested me. I can't believe how good UT looks right now. I'd take 4-0 and over rated any day than what I've endured my 45 years of life
Just don’t follow our path to get back. It has been a long, long 20 years of incompetence from university presidents to ADs to functionaries within the athletic department. We finally put a great university administration team and I thin k it is working. Our internal leadership and even office workers became so divided after Fulmer’s first firing that they destroyed the program.

Reactions: Beattie JR

Heupel's offense has worked everywhere and at UT? He will select not recruit qbs and wrs going forward. He's no Butch Jones and is THE BEST playcaller in college football.

They (App. state) are fundamentally sound. We arm tackle, DB’s constantly defend with their back to the QB and ball. We have player development issues. We can’t count on freshmen being ahead of the curve like Nick Em. Is. We need coaches who teach how to tackle, move laterally, and for goodness sake how to backpedal and turn without playing 10 yds off, stand still and let the receiver blow past, then panic and commit pass interference.

They (App. state) are fundamentally sound. We arm tackle, DB’s constantly defend with their back to the QB and ball. We have player development issues. We can’t count on freshmen being ahead of the curve like Nick Em. Is. We need coaches who teach how to tackle, move laterally, and for goodness sake how to backpedal and turn without playing 10 yds off, stand still and let the receiver blow past, then panic and commit pass interference.
Well, that ain’t going to go over well with his assistant and prospective assistant coaches or the players. Sounds like things are beginning to unravel internally on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT