ADVERTISEMENT

Unacceptable

I think it would greatly exceed who you all have right now, especially in the HC, OC and DC positions. Your eyes aren’t fooling you every Saturday.

Your eyes must have fooled you when you didn't see that your suggested replacements lost to App St and Georgia St last year.

Your eyes must have fooled you when you didn't see that your suggested replacements lost to App St and Georgia St last year.
Chadwell would do really well there I think. My eyes aren’t fooling me when I watch Beamer. He isn’t a head coach, not trying to be an a** but the guy just isn’t.

Tennessee has two wins over ranked teams, a tough win on the road @ Pitt and a rivalry game against Florida. Nothing in Heupel's body of work suggests they will fold.

Scott Frost handed him a 13-0 program at UCF and he took it to 6-4 in 3 years. Tennessee's success is all about Hendon Hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: the orange dog
Scott Frost handed him a 13-0 program at UCF and he took it to 6-4 in 3 years. Tennessee's success is all about Hendon Hooker.
LOL. Scott Frost! Heupel was handed the worst team in Tennessee history, mass departures of the best players leaving him with 65 scholarship players. Say what you want but the man can coach. Show me one, just one national media person or expert who claims otherwise. You all would give your souls away to trade head ball coaches tonight and you and everyone else knows it. Wonder where Beamer will be coaching special teams at in 3 years? Probably at a high school where he can also coach the spirit squad.

LOL. Scott Frost! Heupel was handed the worst team in Tennessee history, mass departures of the best players leaving him with 65 scholarship players. Say what you want but the man can coach. Show me one, just one national media person or expert who claims otherwise. You all would give your souls away to trade head ball coaches tonight and you and everyone else knows it. Wonder where Beamer will be coaching special teams at in 3 years? Probably at a high school where he can also coach the spirit squad.

Shiny object syndrome. Without Hooker, you wouldn't have made a bowl last year, and barely did with him. He certainly didn't show much at UCF.

Tennessee's success is all Hooker, not Heupel. You will see.

• Haha
Reactions: the orange dog
Shiny object syndrome. Without Hooker, you wouldn't have made a bowl last year, and barely did with him. He certainly didn't show much at UCF.

You keep telling yourself that as we lay 56 on you at your house. Heupel has the qb room looking great for the next 4-5 years already so I am pretty sure you are the one who will see. Beamer will be fired next season iF your AD has half a brain left. I doubt he does, he hired a failure from Florida then a special teams cheerleader. I guess Mullen is next man up for you all.

CJH had no where to go but down after Frost went 13-0? Are you serious? OMG! He lost the bowl game and went 12-1! 6-4 in a covid year? After tonms of players opted out?

It seems to me he left GUS with some pretty good talent as well, but you keep living in denial ok? Let's see how both teams finish up the season. We're playing with house money already as 8-4 is the floor for UT unless HH gets injured.

Dude please! You guys beat Auburn and Florida AFTER they quit! You are mad because Tennessee is FINALLY assuming their rightful, historical place in the college football hierarchy. Despite an abysmal, historically low 15 seasons, we're still tied for second place in SEC championships.

Reactions: Jbouton2
Another Tennessee turd on our board trolling.

Maybe we should change the name to VolunteerScoop.

and furthermore? Comparing records? The Vols play the two top teams in the country ever year, so if we're being honest, our ceiling is basically 10-2 barring a major upset, so it's not an apples to oranges comparison.

and furthermore? Comparing records? The Vols play the two top teams in the country ever year, so if we're being honest, our ceiling is basically 10-2 barring a major upset, so it's not an apples to oranges comparison.

I am not sure that gets much sympathy on this board since we play Georgia and Clemson every year.

Yep, these uniform videos followed by an asswhipping are a joke.

Some of our fans also just can't sleep worrying about what color combo we're going to run out of the tunnel with. Bama has a home and away uniform and they seem to do just fine.
That’s been going on for years, and I’ve always found it embarrassing. To make matters worse, fans get more excited about game uniforms than they do the game sometimes. I’ve never seen another fan base have a poll before each game about what uniform should be worn. On top of that they remember what they wore against a team 3 or 4 years ago. It’s like an ugly girl going to the prom and obsessing about what she’s gonna wear like it makes a difference. She’s still ugly. Like they say, you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. My favorite uniform reveals are where the player is standing in a parking garage, because it’s always appropriate to wear a full uniform while standing in a parking garage.

I would have thought playing Bama every year would be a plus for recruiting. It certainly hasn't hurt uga.

That’s been going on for years, and I’ve always found it embarrassing. To make matters worse, fans get more excited about game uniforms than they do the game sometimes. I’ve never seen another fan base have a poll before each game about what uniform should be worn. On top of that they remember what they wore against a team 3 or 4 years ago. It’s like an ugly girl going to the prom and obsessing about what she’s gonna wear like it makes a difference. She’s still ugly. Like they say, you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. My favorite uniform reveals are where the player is standing in a parking garage, because it’s always appropriate to wear a full uniform while standing in a parking garage.
The last few years, it's like asking someone what suit they want to be buried in.

Reactions: The Doctors Back
The problem, to me is obvious. These players are not being coached and developed at all. And it isn’t the OC’s or the DC’s fault. You guys hired a guy that is not qualified to be a head coach. I’m not trying to troll or be disrespectful in any way but Beamer has never been a coordinator, he was a special teams coach. And now he is the Head Coach of not a MAC team but an SEC east team at a time when the east is getting stronger due to better coaching. His rah rah act is being laughed at by the rest of the conference and he will make you guys miss Muschamp in the end.
Well wasn't Sweeney a wr coach prior to being a head coach? Worked out fine for him. Took a few years though.

You keep telling yourself that as we lay 56 on you at your house. Heupel has the qb room looking great for the next 4-5 years already so I am pretty sure you are the one who will see. Beamer will be fired next season iF your AD has half a brain left. I doubt he does, he hired a failure from Florida then a special teams cheerleader. I guess Mullen is next man up for you all.

LOL. How do that work out for you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT