ADVERTISEMENT

Univ. of Fla. QB arrested for armed robbery.

I'm not defending this guy, at all! For I hate thugs that think they're above the law and can do whatever they want and get away with it....(remember scam newton when he got thrown out of Fla ?)

But according to a couple of my friends in Gainesville this is going to be a pretty complicated case, not an open and shut armed robbery as he wasn't even there when the guys got robbed.

If he's guilty, throw him in jail though!!

Yes he is a CB, I didn't feel the need to correct the OP because any bad thing done by a rival is good no matter what, right? lol

I like how the article says that he and 2 other Gator players were pulled over previously in a car, which smelled like Marijuana, and Marijuana was found in the glove box, but since none of them owned the car, no charges were ever filed.

You have to be kidding.

Who's car were they driving? Were they high? Were their prints on the bags? Do some investigation Gainesville PD. Geez.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Cutlass275:
I'm not defending this guy, at all! For I hate thugs that think they're above the law and can do whatever they want and get away with it....(remember scam newton when he got thrown out of Fla ?)

But according to a couple of my friends in Gainesville this is going to be a pretty complicated case, not an open and shut armed robbery as he wasn't even there when the guys got robbed.

Sounds like he set up the people in the apt. looking for wacky weed and sent his friends in to do the dirty job... Why would he turn himself in if we was not involved??

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:

Sounds like he set up the people in the apt. looking for wacky weed and sent his friends in to do the dirty job... Why would he turn himself in if we was not involved??
Because there was a warrant issued for him and it looks much better to go to them instead of them coming to find/get you.

When I posted in this thread last night I had not heard about, nor read a single word about the situation, I was going merely by a text I got from a friend in Fla that is in the know about the Gators program. Now I read this guy showed up with two guys at his friends apartment, and then left leaving those two guys behind? Sounds very suspicious! Also sounds like a lawyer has a great out with the fact he wasn't there when the robbery went down...I think
"plausible deniability" some call it?

It sounds set up, he seems guilty, but a good lawyer might have a field day with the fact the guy left before anything bad happened. He (the defendant) could say they all seemed to be getting along good and he had an errand to run...or something such as that. If he fights this it will not be open and shut I think. Unless he confesses.

Originally posted by world famous 3rd base hecklers:

Because there was a warrant issued for him and it looks much better to go to them instead of them coming to find/get you.

When I posted in this thread last night I had not heard about, nor read a single word about the situation, I was going merely by a text I got from a friend in Fla that is in the know about the Gators program. Now I read this guy showed up with two guys at his friends apartment, and then left leaving those two guys behind? Sounds very suspicious! Also sounds like a lawyer has a great out with the fact he wasn't there when the robbery went down...I think
"plausible deniability" some call it?

It sounds set up, he seems guilty, but a good lawyer might have a field day with the fact the guy left before anything bad happened. He (the defendant) could say they all seemed to be getting along good and he had an errand to run...or something such as that. If he fights this it will not be open and shut I think. Unless he confesses.
It sounds suspicious, but all of us have taken people somewhere then left without them. Why should he be responsible for their actions after he left (assuming he didn't premeditate the crime)? Getting the other two suspects to admit that all three had planned the robbery will define the case.

Don't you know -

the law says if they find you with drugs or open container- as long as the owner isn't in the car- there is no problem.

roll.r191677.gif

Don't you just love the justice system?

Originally posted by gfluvsthecocks:
I like how the article says that he and 2 other Gator players were pulled over previously in a car, which smelled like Marijuana, and Marijuana was found in the glove box, but since none of them owned the car, no charges were ever filed.

You have to be kidding.

Who's car were they driving? Were they high? Were their prints on the bags? Do some investigation Gainesville PD. Geez.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

He brought the guys with him. Then he abruptly left the scene. He's been involved in several incidents since High school. By the way why don't you edited the title?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT