ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today Predicitions

Well I guess they have us beating state and losing to the hillbillies. I can buy that but not Clemson only losing twice. I think they lose at least 3.

Well I guess they have us beating state and losing to the hillbillies. I can buy that but not Clemson only losing twice. I think they lose at least 3.

I could more likely see us beating Arky to be 4-4 conference and picking up the other 2 wins against Wofford and La Tech. At this moment in time I see NCST based on what we've all heard about our OL and their DL, winning our first game.

But then again I could be wrong

I'd take that 6-6 if one of those wins were against Clemson. Otherwise, I'm hoping for at least 7-5....preferably 8-4.....and being competitive in every game we play.

I think Clemson will only lose one game given that defense. I hope they lose about 6 games but it ain't happening unless that defense has some injuries.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I think Clemson will only lose one game given that defense. I hope they lose about 6 games but it ain't happening unless that defense has some injuries.
Clemson has a strong defense but they ain't got no Watson anymore to pull wins out of his butt.

That's a real bellwether game. They'll be mighty tough physically on our defense - they are so big up front. Our offense will have to make its possessions count.
I think I'd say the same about the Wolfpack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT