ADVERTISEMENT

USC 4 - Florida 5 FINAL SCORE Game one thread....

Should have been damn strike three!!! The first pitch was a strike.

I like Reagan, but not sure I agree with pulling Johnson here.
Just sayin
And that's why.
He and Schmidt always seem to give up a long ball.

Shoulda stuck with Johnson. Let's hope all those runs we left out on base don't come back to bite us...and we can push a couple across in the bottom. Cuz I feel sure Reagan will settle in and set em down here now.

Earth to Myers: Reagan is not Matt Price. He never solidified the closer role. Should have left Johnson in.

Reactions: GamecockJL
I believe Holbrook & company were over thinking things when they pulled Johnson. Rather than let him ride it out they feared him making a mistake & the move backfired. Didn't show any confidence at all in Johnson.

Earth to Myers: Reagan is not Matt Price. He never solidified the closer role. Should have left Johnson in.
Not comparing, but not sure you can fault Reagan. He wasn't even throwing in the pen in the top of the 8th so he didn't really have time to get loose.
If Meyer was gonna pitch him why didn't he make sure his ass was ready?
Still, should have saved Reagan and let Johnson keep going.
Our coaches out coached themselves...again.

Reactions: Out of Conference
Not comparing, but not sure you can fault Reagan. He wasn't even throwing in the pen in the top of the 8th so he didn't really have time to get loose.
If Meyer was gonna pitch him why didn't he make sure his ass was ready?
Still, should have saved Reagan and let Johnson keep going.
Our coaches out coached themselves...again.

So it's not Reagan's fault for giving up two home runs in the ninth inning? He's not an SEC closer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT