ADVERTISEMENT

USC 4 - Florida 5 FINAL SCORE Game one thread....

No, not entirely. I don't know how long he was in the pen but when they showed him on TV he was stretching his arm...not throwing...and watching the game. I may have spoke too soon about him not being loose. Maybe someone that was at the game will correct me...or back me up.
But my point was/is...and I posted it as the game was being played...why would you go to him when Johnson had just finished 2 solid innings? You got a pitcher on the mound grooving and in a rythym, but you decide to go with another one. And like I said, one that didn't appear to be getting ready. Worse case scenario is Johnson gets in trouble and you have to go to the pen. Best case is Johnson shuts em down and Reagan is fresh for the next 2 if we NEED him to close.
And as I also stated, Reagan has a propensity to miss and give up a long ball.

Bottom line, imho, is our coaches found a way to out coach themselves...again.
Oh God. unreal

The world hasn't ended.
No, just went from fun to not so much for a few minutes.

I'm sure a lot of people will be complaining about offense and stranded runners. Yeah, leaving so many runners stranded sucks. But it could be worse...we could have not had any to be left.

Hopefully Webb will shut em down tomorrow, we get as many on base and can push more of them across, and our coaching staff...mainly pitching staff...will do better.

I guess we were the lucky ones so we didn't have to endure a blown game. I'm usually a jinx watching a close game, so I can't be blamed this time.:)
Well, I have cable (no, not a settler...just a regular dumbass that hasn't figured out a better option for me and the wife). But I like to sit on my deck outside and watch when the weather is nice. Have a TV under my covered deck that I hook my laptop up to. So when it petered out I went in...and unfortunately didn't miss much.
But my laptop almost top flight towards the woods!

Some people won't accept we lost tonight.
I don't want to. What sucks is we had the game.

I could go on and on...but what's the use? We had a chance and it didn't come to be. Hopefully we can get em tomorrow. Not taking anything away from UF...I here they're perdy good. :D

And now...I'll defer this board to the onslaught of the usual crowd that shows up after a loss.

Out
Peace

I don't want to. What sucks is we had the game.

I could go on and on...but what's the use? We had a chance and it didn't come to be. Hopefully we can get em tomorrow. Not taking anything away from UF...I here they're purdy good. :D

I agree. We had it and choked. You can't give up two homers in the ninth inning by your closer. He did it against UGA too. Tonight's game could make or break us.

I agree. We had it and choked. You can't give up two homers in the ninth inning by your closer. He did it against UGA too. Tonight's game could make or break us.
Lol, no...no it can't.

Tonight's game, or this series, will not make us or break us. That's ludicrous.

For real this time, out.
Peace

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT