ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

Game is so bad they are telling us about Friday again, and showing different mouthpieces Snell wears. What could the come up with next?

I didn't check the travel roster for this game. Do we travel 4 qb's?

I ask because I just saw Bailey Hart on the sideline.

No disrepect to Hart, but come on. If he is the 3rd string qb, then the past two years of qb recruiting was a total failure.

I understand Muschamp hasn't said who is #3. But if we only travelled 3 qb's, then it is pretty obvious who it is if neither Urich or Joyner made the trip.

Too much air under that, it should’ve been defensive PI too. Guy just cleared out Deebo.

I hope we get them back for the cheap shot.

Did Jake Bentley just slide to avoid making a tackle on an INT he caused? What a wuss. Can’t believe we have to have him as a starting QB. We’re terrible

How is this announcer even defending that hit. Finally changed his tune... it that was dirty as crap.

Now he’s gonna bow up to his teammates - yea Kasha’s - everyone saw you took a cheap shot to a defenseless player - everyone!!

I wish one of our players would go take a cheap shot while his punk a$$ walks off the field.

Ok guys - dont block in the back and let Edwards try to take it back

Can’t fault us there. We were just eager to get down there and display that awesome Kickoff Coverage.

Second time it’s happened. I saw it on an earlier kick. So simple to refrain from that penalty.

Come on guys. They are giving us a chance to get back in this. Let’s put a decent drive together.

We make them punt again from5 yards back and lose yardage. Good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT