ADVERTISEMENT

USC-Clemson game thread

#7, as has been shown all year, isn't even good enough to start in the South Carolina high school league....in AAA! This is really the best we have?!

We will not see a flag on the taters that will change this game in our favor. No PI and definitely no unsportsmanlike. It may not matter but if it comes to that, don't expect help.

Reactions: 96gamecocks
Are we surprised so far? This is a team that had trouble scoring against the Citadel. The Citadel... Clemson would blow them out by 40.

The 1st drive of the 2nd half will tell if we are in it til the end.

Of course on the rare day the defense plays inspired, the offense sucks @ss. Wouldn't you know it.

Can I leave the stadium yet or will I be seen as a "bad fan"? I've stayed a whole half!

The Defense has given USC chances and we didnt capitalize. If we has score early we might have gotten them to press / panic. Not going to happen now.

This is going to get ugly.

This could easily be 17-14 or 21-14... But the O can't move the ball when they need to. It's sad. Will be glad when we get a new coach, and a new Era. Thanks Spurrier for all the good years, and for hanging on one year too many. The good news is that Alabama would DESTROY the Clemson team that's playing today. So would Ohio St or Iowa.

This could easily be 17-14 or 21-14... But the O can't move the ball when they need to. It's sad. Will be glad when we get a new coach, and a new Era. Thanks Spurrier for all the good years, and for hanging on one year too many. The good news is that Alabama would DESTROY the Clemson team that's playing today. So would Ohio St or Iowa.

at least we have Bama to do what we cannot do

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT