ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

Guys is retrospect and this hurts to say ... I wish Auburn would have dropped 50 on us . That and this trainwreck might have done the trick . Can’t wait to see the Bama spread

They're just running it down our throat. It wouldn't' matter if we scored a td on every drive the rest of the way. We can stop them.

Can we at least see their punter one time? Just one punt and I will be happy. This is all I’m asking for tonight.

Reactions: Judson1
Their qb just bought time in the pocket and completed a first down pass. This is his first game. He's glad it's against SC. We have no understanding of such ideas.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
So if you’re chasing the QB, and you’re about 5 yards away. When the QB goes to throw. Shouldn’t you jump and put your hands up? Or at least put your hands up?

They will hang 50 and possibly 60 on us tonight and Muschamp stands on the sidelines like he doesn’t care. I never see any fire from him

Burch has made some nice plays this year but that’s twice in this half it looks like he’s afraid to get his uniform dirty. Need better effort big man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT