ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

Muschamp knows how to take advantage of teams when they’re down, and he destroys teams he supposed to beat. But he underestimated this team and their true freshman QB. He saw a 3 star guy and thought he could blitz him and scare him, instead of getting our guys ready to play a team loaded with talent. So embarrassing 🧐

Reactions: B.Springs Cock
What the hell was Horn doing jumping on the RB on the 5 yard line as they pushed the RB backwards? The play was way over.

Reactions: boy among men
Every single time this team gets it in their head they’re good, they get this kind of wake up call. First things first, why in the world aren’t we kicking the ball out of the end zone every kick off. Secondly, where is Hilinski? Lastly, where’s this offense we were told would be “decent”?

Ok well if getting backups ready is such a big deal this year then why on earth isnt there a new QB in there now?

Jerry Jeff Walker died. I think I’ll to get thé guitar out of thé closet and se if I can remember thé chorus to Mr Bojangles.

Come out on first down, and throw. We’ve been running at will all night

When you are a team that constantly gives up over 600 yards to opponent, make freshman look like all Americans, can’t kickoff to the end zone, and never see another teams punter ...... there’s not a lot of hope. We do that 5 times a year. Un freakin real

Quite an indictment of our program as an SEC competitive team. I'm not talking about winning. Just competing.

Reactions: cadcock
Muschamp can't get it done from a coaching perspective. Poor clock management, pointless FG tries, conservative play calling, teams that come out looking flat and/or underprepared for big games, no adjustments coming out of halftime, and none of this has to do with the talent of the players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT