ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

I will never understand why we continue to recruit and start one dimensional QBs on a team that consistently has a mediocre offensive line. You can win against some teams, but to win consistently you have to have a dual threat QB or a QB that is at least a threat to run. Hill and Hilinski are statues.

• Love
Reactions: 92Pony and Brace1
Well it’s all over now. Get his ass out the game. It benefits us none at all to have a one and done mediocre QB. Get Hilinski in. It’s almost like he purposely threw that int, he put it right in the guy’s numbers

Reactions: cadcock
Look how rattled Hill looks. Could you imagine if this was a real home game (pre-covid) for LSU. SMH

Reactions: 92Pony
Lol guys they’re just better . Their athletes are head and shoulders above ours . Their defense is trash but our offense doesn’t have the playmakers or ability to hurt them . This is a mismatch

Reactions: Brace1
If anyone had any inkling that Muschamp might bring this program into respectability, well, I give you this game. Get Stockton signed, excise Muschamp like the tumor he is.

Bad thing is we are running the ball a bit. For some reason we keep putting the ball in Hill’s hands. I can’t believe he’s still in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT