ADVERTISEMENT

USC @ LSU Game Thread

Fenwick is runni
And just one week ago many were suggesting we give Mush a raise and a contract extension.😀
Not me bro, cause I didn’t wanna piss off the sunshine pumpers. Muschamp can win 3 in a row and I’ll still be calling for him to be canned. I’ll take the wins though but he needs to go!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Can’t fire Moose as long as Ray is around. Caslen looks like he wanted to do it to both in that App State? pic, but he’s got no leverage either! We are so $&&@#% for the foreseeable future. Can’t even look forward to the Yardcox anymore.....

Many on here!
51f1bcaf58b467801f64a0c170581bfd.gif

Not me bro, cause I didn’t wanna piss off the sunshine pumpers. Muschamp can win 3 in a row and I’ll still be calling for him to be canned. I’ll take the wins though but he needs to go!

yeah I don’t recall a single person suggesting this. I made a joke about how we needed to have somebody with Ray 24/7 so he wouldn’t give him an extension and someone got incredibly upset that I can’t just enjoy a win.

there was the thread about extending him if we don’t fire him. I think most reasonable folks can understand the context of that thread. But then again...many on here aren’t reasonable.

Reactions: Brace1
Hey heres an idea...lets bring players from Colorado state and junior college ...recruit 3* players and look like idiots in the SEC...Thanks...im not convinced that things are getting better with Muschamp here.

They have us so rattled it’s ridiculous. Sit back, focus and just play!!!!!!
Champ is trash bro. That's countless times he lays TF down when he's getting his ass kicked & doesn't play to win. He's a loser of a HC who won the sweepstakes with the SC job getting paid 4 mil a year to be a joke of a head coach. I'm over that dude man

Have a great night everyone. This may go down as one of the most embarrassing performances ever. LSU is a great program, but not a good team and we are making them look like world beaters. I just cannot stand watching us play South Carolina football anymore. On my deathbed I am going to regret the time I have wasted watching this bs and wondering why I did not take that scholarship to Alabama.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
This team got more athletes than Auburn. And they didn’t believe the ESPN experts about losing to us. 🤔

Agreed honestly I wasn’t expecting to win because they are head and shoulders more talented but I expected a battle against a true freshman QB . Nope . Like I said in an earlier post this week ... it’s still a night game in LSU , some crazy Voodoo down there

Reactions: Brace1
King- you still would be down 3tds (18pts). It’sa horrible call. Go for it and get it. If not what is 3pts down 21
With a half of football left, those could wind up being the points that distinguish winning from losing. Later in the game I could see your point. Gonna take a miracle now either way. And of course, missing the field goal worsens everything.

Have a great night everyone. This may go down as one of the most embarrassing performances ever. LSU is a great program, but not a good team and we are making them look like world beaters. I just cannot stand watching us play South Carolina football anymore. On my deathbed I am going to regret the time I have wasted watching this bs and wondering why I did not take that scholarship to Alabama.

We’ve been embarrassed way worse. But the Muschamp era is probably the most embarrassing time for a Gamecock fan and that includes 0-21. Back then nobody respected us anyways. But we actually made some noise and earned some respect in this conference. Then...we hired Will Muschamp.

We haven’t run it once on third down they are making hill beat them and he can’t it’s that simple

Reactions: Expro19
Hill is crap tonight. We should bring in Helinski but we won't. He's being outplayed by a freshman making his first start.

Reactions: Expro19
How bad has RH looked in practice for them not to give him a shot here after halftime?
[/
Good question. There is no way that Hill is better than Hilinski. I know what I saw last year and what I see with Hill. Hill is not that bad but he’s not going to do anything to wow you.

So is there a single SEC team besides Vandy that looks at their schedule pre-season and doesn't pencil a W next to our game.
I'll wait

Agreed honestly I wasn’t expecting to win because they are head and shoulders more talented but I expected a battle against a true freshman QB . Nope . Like I said in an earlier post this week ... it’s still a night game in LSU , some crazy Voodoo down there
I’m really surprised at how good their freshman QB is playing. He looked like a C+Player from his High School highlights. He threw the ball slow, but that’s not the case today, looks like he’s been well coached.

I’m really surprised at how good their freshman QB is playing. He looked like a C+Player from his High School highlights. He threw the ball slow, but that’s not the case today, looks like he’s been well coached.
Well coached, what a concept.

Harris still playing. We definitely should’ve ran the ball more in the first half. Put the ball into Hill’s hands too often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT