ADVERTISEMENT

USC-LSU Game Thread

They're tackling him but he's getting first downs on this drive. He just hasn't run off the big play yet. Our offense won't help our defense any so you'll see him get cranked up here in a bit and the second half.
Dude I am not saying we are going to win the damn game or even stop him the whole damn game. I said they came to play...a simple damn true statement. Will it continue . Your guess is as good as mine....damn !!!

Dude I am not saying we are going to win the damn game or even stop him the whole damn game. I said they came to play...a simple damn true statement. Will it continue . Your guess is as good as mine....damn !!!
If we score touchdowns for every time you use the word "damn" in a post, we'll beat the crap out of LSU.

Reactions: SteelSpur106
Great, now we're relying on voodoo and rain dances and magic dust.lol

Here's the deal. When Spurrier is calling the plays, we are fine. When he starts letting others do the work, we are screwed. N

Why run the ball when you can pass on the defense that plays super duper zone. Everyone else has done it, might as well improve your QB passing rating against us.

Only down 7, BUT they get the ball 1st. The opening drive of the 2nd half will tell if we are in this thing til the end.

Check out the time of possession. That's pathetic.
You have to take into account that they run the ball almost every play except for a few passes and also we had that kickoff return which means they had the ball basically two processions in a row

You have to take into account that they run the ball almost every play except for a few passes and also we had that kickoff return which means they had the ball basically two processions in a row
Good points.

missed the processions

were they televised?

True. I still don't like our defense being on the field for 20 mins against a big back like Fournette. If they can't get more three and outs in the second half then he's going to have way more than 49 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT