ADVERTISEMENT

USC/mizz. Game thread.*

Really needed that for bowl eligibility. A loss there and it probably doesn’t happen.
Great win.

Can tell Muschamp wants to give a huge FU to the fans bashing him!

I’m one of them. Thankful for the win. I know he’ll fight like hell to get this team right. I’m hoping he does.

Reactions: tcoop2g
Muschcamp is definitely feeling some aggression towards the fans bashing him. That post game interview was intense. LOL!

Can tell Muschamp wants to give a huge FU to the fans bashing him!

I’m one of them. Thankful for the win. I know he’ll fight like hell to get this team right. I’m hoping he does.

Yes...bc a 2 pt win that only happens bc of a 3rd quarter hurricane against a lower tier SEC East team really shuts up us “haters”. Man did Champ prove me wrong !

Yes...bc a 2 pt win that only happens bc of a 3rd quarter hurricane against a lower tier SEC East team really shuts up us “haters”. Man did Champ prove me wrong !
you would be happier I suppose if we lost..???

Yeah I’m a hater too right now. But I am at least happy to see the fire. Remember his final year at Florida and he looked depressed / sick.

It absolutely amazes me how many people refuse to see the reality of how bad the majority of this team and coaching staff actually are, simply because we pulled out a last second win AT HOME against a mediocre team. I am extremely happy we won, but we were nowhere near the better team.....today we were the luckier team that got some breaks. Look at the stats, not just the final score. We have some very painful Saturdays ahead if things do not change...drastically!

Yeah I’m a hater too right now. But I am at least happy to see the fire. Remember his final year at Florida and he looked depressed / sick.
Boom has hit the Powerball a couple of times.

He's set for life, successful here or not.

Go Cocks!

i
Missouri Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Drew Lock 17/36 204 5.7: 0 TD - 2 INT
TEAM 17/36 204 5.7 0 2
i
South Carolina Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Michael Scarnecchia 20/35 249 7.1: 3 TD - 0 INT
TEAM 20/35 249 7.1 3 0

ADVERTISEMENT