ADVERTISEMENT

USC/mizz. Game thread.*

Looking forward to seeing Edwards “let down” tweet post game today too. He’s been such a disappointment this season.

Charlton is pathetic. Been so bad today. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: Vincent Hanna
Seriously, just quick kick on 3rd down next possession if we somehow still have the lead.

No reason for Edwards to drop that ball. No reason for Williams to drop the ball before.

I can’t believe in this weather, in a 2 point game, we sat back in FG safe. With the issues in ST’s already, you have to try and block that thing or at least make thing think you are bringing some pressure.

Reactions: gamecockfan04
Bout to get the ball back. Let's run a slow developing run to the boundary and lose 4 yards here on first down what do you say? Assuming we don't botch the kickoff.
Nah. We'll go play action and get sacked for a loss of 3, then run up the middle for no gain, and throw a wounded duck on third down that one of our receivers should catch but will manage to drop.

Bout to get the ball back. Let's run a slow developing run to the boundary and lose 4 yards here on first down what do you say? Assuming we don't botch the kickoff.

Throw to Edward on 3rd down...a yard shy of the 1st down every time...but won’t matter because he’ll drop it and just apologize on Twitter later.

Seriously, they gift wrapped this game for us and we couldn’t even just accept it.

Reactions: paladin181
Throw to Edward on 3rd down...a yard shy of the 1st down every time...but won’t matter because he’ll drop it and just apologize on Twitter later.

Seriously, they gift wrapped this game for us and we couldn’t even just accept it.
He caught it this time though. Seems to be about 50/50.

Reactions: Carolina4
Let me go ahead and say it: our RB talent is not very good. How often do our guys get 2-3 yards after contact? We really miss having Lattimore, Mike Davis...hell, I'd take Brandon Wilds at this point.

Boringest running attack I’ve ever seen. Not one bit of creativity. I’d rather see us in the I if we aren’t going to just go up the guy every play.

This coaching staff sucks . I guess we need to dumb down the playbook to simplify things for a FIFTH YEAR SENIOR QB , who is actually throwing the ball well . This staff is a joke . I guess the plan is lean on our defense that has given up 500+ yards . Genius

Reactions: Sumptacock
Let’s face it. MO has dominated this game for the most part. If not for the crash and burning inside the red zone, it could be real ugly ... but ... we have a chance ... but I’m afraid 6 mins is way too much time for a MO offense that has burned us bad a lot today!

Scar comes thru on two clutch throws for first downs to extend the drive, both times the OC left him in third and long.

Dowdle. Look inside on pass pro. Twice he missed blocks,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT