ADVERTISEMENT

USC/Norfolk st

Frank said Lawson was PJ Dozier all over again. Lawson is way better than PJ after three games. Going to be a good player.

The Gamecocks player much better tonight.. Lawson and Bryant are ballers. Miss had a good first night. Hopefully Hasani can give this effort consistently.

Im thinking no one knew we had a ball game tonight. But yea let us lose and id bet on 10 pages. A win will get us 3 lol

Tends to be that way when you beat somebody you are supposed to beat. You don't get a medal for that - or lots of plaudits.

No. I believe what he is saying is that when we win Games in any sport no matter if the competition is good or not the threads are short compared to when we lose as that is when posters love to attack and insult the players / coaches.
It’s just way it is . Actually some stay so bad it gets out of control.

I was thinking of this cheer just a few minutes ago. Heard from a guy I worked with years ago.

It's "we don't smoke and we don't drink, Norfolk, Norfolk!"

Good post, Art.

Break an arm, break a leg, Benedict!!

Absolute classics. Dad and his buddies would always throw these out and me and my friends would eat it up. I hate I messed up the Norfolk one. Thanks for the correction, @chucktowncock.

Gotta win these games. We need to somehow have a strong OOC record the rest of the way. Play enough solid teams to make up for Stony Brook. Going to be challenging though. We’ll know what this team is capable of before January.

Perhaps when we win everyone is celebrating. Perhaps when we lose, especially to really bad teams, everyone wants to give their opinions so that maybe just maybe it reaches the coaches ears and he/she will make the adjustments on the next game

No. I believe what he is saying is that when we win Games in any sport no matter if the competition is good or not the threads are short compared to when we lose as that is when posters love to attack and insult the players / coaches.
It’s just way it is . Actually some stay so bad it gets out of control.
I understood the import of his remarks. People don't get rewarded for doing what they are supposed to do. They get excoriated when they don't. It makes the world go 'round.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
My opinion is they should have beat them by 30. They let 2 guys continue knocking down 3's and there was no big substitution by USC either. Big thing is USC finally hit some open 3's. Maybe they will get better as the season goes on.

My opinion is they should have beat them by 30. They let 2 guys continue knocking down 3's and there was no big substitution by USC either. Big thing is USC finally hit some open 3's. Maybe they will get better as the season goes on.
Rest assured they will get better.

Free Couisnard
HUH
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT