ADVERTISEMENT

USC UF game thread

I have never seen a secondary look more lost! Nobody will ever convince me that some of these guys in the secondary and at LB should be playing D-1 football! No freaking way!!

Watch. We down 3 scores Will probably try to establish the run. Lol

We will lose this game because we make a lot of mistakes. Is it coaching, is it the quality of our players or just our typical bad luck? I don’t know, probably a bit of all three. Anyway, nothing much has changed for us since last season, this is a mediocre program in steady decline.
You are correct. Steady downhill.

We have one receiver. Our opponents have about 6.

Gotta be patient I guess.

Patient? This is year 5! We have been trying to turn qb recruits into Wr's b/c we don't have any playmakers there.
Fockk it's frustrating. We have always have good wr's at USC...until WM

Reactions: jonesz21
Program needs a change. Might be another bad move but it needs a shot in the arm. This group is just going through the motions. It’s not just a lack of players. Dabos staff could get this team to play harder.
We have to take another chance.

When is the last time you have seen 5 of our defenders on a ball carrier?

Program needs a change. Might be another bad move but it needs a shot in the arm. This group is just going through the motions. It’s not just a lack of players. Dabos staff could get this team to play harder.
We have to take another chance.

We need to beat Vanderbilt. But maybe we need to lose the rest to force a decision. Another year of this could crush this program. I can’t remember this type of frustration from the fanbase. Muschamp was never the answer and now we are embarrassing ourselves by keeping him around.

Hill is like a statue back there. He throws the ball really well. His mobility is extremely limited.

Fullback dives the rest of the game, just run the clock out. This is a disaster.

O gee....The SEC office said that should have been a pic play. But remember sometimes referees just miss those things. Like every year in Florida’s favor against us. What a crock

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
We need to beat Vanderbilt. But maybe we need to lose the rest to force a decision. Another year of this could crush this program. I can’t remember this type of frustration from the fanbase. Muschamp was never the answer and now we are embarrassing ourselves by keeping him around.

Yeah at least a new staff injects some enthusiasm into the fanbase and recruits living rooms. This sure isn’t.
But watch as we keep thus staff around because we unexpectedly landed an early commit from a 5-star QB.

Yeah at least a new staff injects some enthusiasm into the fanbase and recruits living rooms. This sure isn’t.
But watch as we keep thus staff around because we unexpectedly landed an early commit from a 5-star QB.

And then lose said recruit when we do eventually fire him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT