ADVERTISEMENT

USC UF game thread

Do they teach how to tackle?

Never have, not since Muschamp took over the program. And he's been talking about form tackling since 2016, so I know that he isn't oblivious to the issue, or thinks they simply are tackling fine. But nothing has ever, EVER improved there. It's like Holbrook's bunting. Just canNOT coach it any better than what we see......

That $hit really did look like the Bad News Bears. Roderick is a joke. This is Muschamp’s defense. That’s one of those highlights people will use to make fun of us for years to come. I don’t blame anyone for turning off the TV. I won’t be far behind.

I’ll never actually pull against us during a game, but 1-9 is what we need right now. The players don’t play for this coach. If they are, then we are far worse than Ive imagined. I know the players will say they play for him. They’ll talk about how much they love him. But that’s what this team does...talk. They don’t back up $hit and I’m sick of it.

This is one of the sorriest performances I've seen from a Carolina football team from the staff to the players, and that is saying a lot after watching 33 years of (mostly) sorry Gamecock football.

I hear all the bellyaching about this is the worst performance by SC they've ever seen. That's an exaggeration. We've played much worse than this over the years. This Florida team is very good.

That said, this is year 5 for Muschamp. He is an abject failure as a recruiter and head coach. If we end up 0-10 he should retire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT