ADVERTISEMENT

USC UF game thread

We need to beat Vanderbilt. But maybe we need to lose the rest to force a decision. Another year of this could crush this program. I can’t remember this type of frustration from the fanbase. Muschamp was never the answer and now we are embarrassing ourselves by keeping him around.
We won't make a change this year. Even if we lose every game by 21 points. Not going to happen. Only way would be if Muschamp decides he is done and resigns.

Fork meet well done chicken, we are done!

We cannot get a break from refs, nothing new here. If we could catch it might be a different game. If we did not get so many penalties it might have been a different game.

But this TD we just gave up shows our poor execution and poor tackling. It is just what we are, crap!

We will lose this game because we make a lot of mistakes. Is it coaching, is it the quality of our players or just our typical bad luck? I don’t know, probably a bit of all three. Anyway, nothing much has changed for us since last season, this is a mediocre program in steady decline.
In my experience, when you have the first two, the third isn't far behind.

That play is not on the coaches. These guys didnt want to tackle him

At this point I’m switching to steam Raven Johnson’s say basketball game

How many seasons of terrible football coaching does it take before enough is enough. Muschamp is not a good coach and we will be no good with him EVER! MAKE CAROLINA GREAT AGAIN FIRE MUSCHAMP!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT