ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy Score prediction

VaucluseCock

May 24, 2017
34-10 USC. I think Vandy keeps it close early on and the Cocks pull away after halftime. It should be a strong showing for our D and I'm hoping also for the offense now that the line is somewhat healthier.

A margin that close at home against these boys probably means we land on seven wins.

I wouldn't go that far. If you'd told me we'd beat La Tech 17-16, I wouldn't have guessed we'd beat anyone else. I expect this Vandy game to be a nail biter (would love it if it wasn't) and I expect the same for the Florida game.

I wouldn't go that far. If you'd told me we'd beat La Tech 17-16, I wouldn't have guessed we'd beat anyone else. I expect this Vandy game to be a nail biter (would love it if it wasn't) and I expect the same for the Florida game.
The only non-nailbiters we've played in the last 3 years have been when we got blown out... Except the Arky game, which was a pretty inept attempt at football on Arky's part. If they had started the "Ozark" kid, it might have been a different game.

Last edited:
USC 24 Vandy 13

I think this game will be very tight in the first half. Maybe 10 -10 tie, or 14 -10 USC, something like that. Then our defense steps it up a notch and completely shuts down the run in the second half.

Reactions: DrMickey
34-17. With two TDs either by the defense or set up by them. Our offense will score 2 TDs the usual way and we'll get a couple chippy FGs. We aren't so good that we'll shut anyone out yet. UF beat them by a similar score, and I'm believing we're on-par with UF with maybe a little better defense.

i thought i was an optimist...vandy has played a tough schedule and i have seen nothing to indicate us scoring 30 pts or better...as usual it will be too close for comfort

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Look at the SEC teams we've beaten. Not a conference win amongst them. Vandy's in the same boat so I say the trend holds.

IF we win, it'll look something like 20-16. (For us, 2TD, 2FG - Vandy, 1TD, 3FG)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT