ADVERTISEMENT

Was Auburn overrated

They had a lot of close games earlier this year they pulled out….not a huge surprise

I know this is classless, but I enjoyed watching K.D Johnson go 0-14 today shooting the ball. All of that flexing he did against South Carolina really irritated me. Instant Karma
I saw that stat line going around and then I looked at which player it was and had the same sentiments. Overall I'm glad they loss, they are a little too cocky from the players to the fanbase for my taste. Then the fact that Pearl and Will Wade still have jobs despite obvious cheating, makes feel more than ok when they lose.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
They have the talent to win it all, but I’m not sure they have the culture to win it. All the top teams have flaws this year. Auburn has a correctable one. Their guards need to realize that this team will only go as far as Jabari Smith and Walker Kessler take them. I know the guards want to prove that they are talented players too. However, they will be a problem if they show the discipline to work their mismatches and play off of them. The no pass, 30 foot shot possessions need to stop.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Auburn is not overrated. I stated in our first game against them that this team has final four potential. Still one of the favorites to win the entire tournament according to Vegas. Sometimes losing in the conference tournament early is a blessing to get everyone rested for the Big Dance. We will know the brackets around this time tomorrow. I suspect Auburn has a great chance to dance for a while.

Depends on which Auburn team shows up. Earlier they were worthy. Lately they have been having issues offensively. And then in the SEC tourney they ran into a buzz saw in TAMU who nobody saw coming. Auburn is like most teams. If they are hitting shots they can.beat anybody. If not, they can look bad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT