ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go ladies! Whipped Warlock and the Viles, damaging their tourney hopes. Big win, espeically

Same school that ran Fulmer out of town quickly, but they did pay dearly for it.

That said, she is no Fulmer.
Could be she would have already been gone if she weren't one of them, though. Football is bigger but she was part of a program that was more successful than their football program was.

They've had enough, but if she makes the NCAA tournament, what can you do?
We're talking Tennessee Women's Basketball. Making the tournament has never been, and should never be enough for them. They were UConn before UConn. It's like saying Kentucky or Kansas should keep a coach because they make the Big Dance as a bubble team. Ain't happening.

Reactions: NetworkX
We're talking Tennessee Women's Basketball. Making the tournament has never been, and should never be enough for them. They were UConn before UConn. It's like saying Kentucky or Kansas should keep a coach because they make the Big Dance as a bubble team. Ain't happening.
So, you're saying she's out if they're in?

I was surprised how flat UT played. Thought for sure they would come out fired up.

Barring a big run in the NCAA tournament, I think she finally steps down after this season. They've given her every opportunity in the world to turn it around, but she just can't get it done.

She's obviously had a ton of support and loyalty on her side due to her tenure, but UT would be crazy to let that program sink much more.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I think Holly is gone after this year. they have too many good coaches in the wings that were former players to stay with Holly. Supposedly contenders for the SEC crown again this year and now in a battle for 9th place. Not too good...

Reactions: gamecockblack
Barring a big run in the NCAA tournament, I think she finally steps down after this season. They've given her every opportunity in the world to turn it around, but she just can't get it done.

She's obviously had a ton of support and loyalty on her side due to her tenure, but UT would be crazy to let that program sink much more.

She won't step down! She is not wired that way! Fulmer might force her out to keep the fans off his ass! But she will not resign of her own initiative.

She won't step down! She is not wired that way! Fulmer might force her out to keep the fans off his ass! But she will not resign of her own initiative.
Yeah it could be one of those "step down" or we will step you down kind of deals to save some of her reputation. Kind of what I was referring to. I tend agree with you.

Reactions: lawcalcock
They played against us how we played against Kentucky. I was glad they did.

They played like they did in their previous game against A&M. Two teams coming off bad performances is why I thought we would see an intense game yesterday. But, yeah, I'm also glad they weren't ready to play.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT