Ways to spend November 24

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
1. Drink Alcohol
2. Get your Christmas shopping done
3. Play a rewind of Carolina Clemson games during the 5 game win streak
4. Drugs

Add any more if you wish

That is the last weekend of elk season, so if I don't shoot one before then, I might be skipping that game. I should have gone out this morning, but the sunshine-pumping side of my brain convinced me to stay home and watch the game.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I’ll start out watching because I’m too dumb not to. But I won’t make myself sit through it like I used to. A lot of good movies out that weekend so I figure if it’s a 7:30 kickoff I can get to an 8:30 showing.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I won’t be watching.

Just booked a flight to my girlfriend’s hometown for a post-thanksgiving oyster roast for that Friday/Saturday . Won’t ask anyone to turn it on

Smart. I’ve missed more football this season than ever. Actually missed the 1st two TDs today. Got in the car and heard Todd say up and good and heard it was 14-0. Missed a lot of the Missouri game. Missed first half of Tennessee game. These were situations out of my control. But I haven’t just planned something else during a game yet, which I need to do on they 24th for sure. Heck if we somehow pulled off a miracle I’d still be happy.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Smart. I’ve missed more football this season than ever. Actually missed the 1st two TDs today. Got in the car and heard Todd say up and good and heard it was 14-0. Missed a lot of the Missouri game. Missed first half of Tennessee game. These were situations out of my control. But I haven’t just planned something else during a game yet, which I need to do on they 24th for sure. Heck if we somehow pulled off a miracle I’d still be happy.

I’m going to by a burner phone and pick a single person I can trust to call me if it’s the 4th quarter and we have it locked up.

(Yes I know there’s no chance that happens)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT