ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Gamecocks vs FSU Sunday 2pm

Good morning lawcal. Looking forward to this matchup. We've knocked FSU out of the tournament the last 2 times we've played them. I know they'll be eager to return the favor but I like our chances.

Reactions: vacock#
Good morning lawcal. Looking forward to this matchup. We've knocked FSU out of the tournament the last 2 times we've played them. I know they'll be eager to return the favor but I like our chances.

It's a toss up! They have depth at the guard spot. They are young but talented. We need a good game in the paint!

If we play defense like yesterday, we will easily beat FSU. Also, we have much more NCAAT experience than their players. There is no excuse for our fans to not fill that arena at UNCC tomorrow.

As of right now, yes, but after seeing one of her players criticize the coaching staff after the game today, I wouldn't be surprised to see some changes, at least some assistant coaches, if not the HC.

Vol boosters want to hire Sylvia Hatchell from UNC! Don't know if it comes thru.

There was some drama with Westbrook's mama on facebook during the season. Vol fans were concerned Westbrook would transfer after that.

I'm sure her reaction to the loss didn't ease their minds.

It's a toss up! They have depth at the guard spot. They are young but talented. We need a good game in the paint!
They are young but they do not have depth or quality off the bench. Only 8 healthy players to suit up. Starters account for 90% of their points in conference. The three off the bench are all guards and none are big scoring threats. Only have two legitimate bigs who are both 6’3”

Reactions: gamecockblack
We can beat FSU if we play defense, and pick good shots.

If we do beat FSU - Baylor & Kalani are on a mission. We might not make it.

On Evina and Tennessee: its not the kids. I'm not saying they don't make mistakes on the court, but Holly had Rockytops' 9th national title in her lap in the 2015-2016 season and could not put it together. Her starting line up (Deshields, Nared, Russell, Reynolds etc + bench) was stacked and still nothing. Serious off the court issues. Evina should've kept her a*s on the west coast where she is from.

We need a big game out of Kiki. Really, we need a big tournament out of her. She's our X factor. She shoots and block shots extremely well. If she rebounds, gets back on defense and doesn't commit unnecessary offensive fouls, she has the potential to be an all-tournament player.

They want a great coach, to hold their roster together and deal with Dawn Staley and Vic Schaefer now. They are not thinking past the next few years. They see the programs rapid decline. It's kind of panic time.
Other than the fact that she is old, in questionable health, was cheating like hell academically, and has no connection to the UT program.... she’s a perfect choice

Reactions: gamecockblack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT