ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Gamecocks vs FSU Sunday 2pm

Awesome job this year. Yes coach makes a difference. If D Staley wasn’t here we would be a .500 team this year

Herbert-Harrigan and Jennings with 7 blocks between them. Both were very effective scoring as well. Unfortunately, they are just average-to-below-average rebounders for their height.

We were out-rebounded by 17 today. I don't know how we turn that around against Baylor, the best rebounding team in the nation.

Not to oversimplify, but it begins with effort.
Herbert-Harrigan and Jennings with 7 blocks between them. Both were very effective scoring as well. Unfortunately, they are just average-to-below-average rebounders for their height.

We were out-rebounded by 17 today. I don't know how we turn that around against Baylor, the best rebounding team in the nation.

Reactions: Cybercock

Jennings is just not that athletic and Kiki doesn't seem to like physical contact. Kiki could be an All American if she just played better defense to go along with her shot blocking. She can score at all 3 levels on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT