ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: SC vs Alabama

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
#1 SC vs Alabama

Not sure what happened. The game was supposed to be on SEC + but it appears that Ole Miss vs Mizzou started at 5???

Oh well, the game is now on SEC Network

Let's go!!!

Reactions: Gamekem
Bree Hall is special, she was the most underrated from her class but has been the impressive so far. Great quarter for us, although I think our defense could be better.

Saxton stole the ball from the free throw line and made a contested layup through contact. Would have never expected that from her last year.

One would be hard pressed to come up with something negative to say about this team tonight. Looks like Raven has put on a couple of pounds so there is that....... 🤣
Yeah, I see that....blame the leg. But she was never skinny - so. She has plenty of time to get back in game shape.

Reactions: uscedge21
A good solid win and the double double streak lives on for Boston and she didn't even play the final 12 minutes. We're getting a lot of good minutes and experience from both freshmen guards. Hall is getting better from distance and Rivers is getting better finishing at the rim.

I hope everyone who wanted to see Thompson and Wesolek enjoyed that. lol

Cardoso had a good game. 9 rebounds, 8 points, 5 blks - damn! A little more effort would've been a double double.

Rivers & Hall continue to grow. Feagin had 3 turnovers - but kid's got talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT