ADVERTISEMENT

WBB SC vs Georgia - Today 3pm in Athens GA

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
1/2 South Carolina (18-1) (Conf: 6-0) VS Georgia (12-7) (Conf:3-3)

Watch: Sec Network; Listen: 107.5 The Game

Georgia leads the all-time series 33-17, but the Gamecocks have won the last 10 meetings and hold a 13-6 edge in the Staley era.

Last edited:
Go Cocks!! I’d settle for three decent quarters and some good defense. I’d love for the ladies to blow the dogs out of the gym.

RUTS. Give the second team and walk-ons some time on the court against a good team.

Pretty impressive 1st quarter. Only complaint is missing a few open layups in transition.

Don't get me wrong... I love Zia Cooke and her future is bright, but sometimes she really tightropes the line between fearless and reckless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamekem
Congrats to Ty Harris for becoming the program's all-time leader in career assists, passing Christine Ciocan today. She has 7 assists with 4 minutes left to play in the 3rd Quarter.....

Anyone else notice every time Amehere goes in Ga goes on a big run. She is totally lost out there. Can’t believe she was so highly rated in HS.

I think it's time for our bench to start stepping up. I trust Henderson and Saxton at times to produce but that's about it on a consistent basis.

Reactions: thebigpill
Don't get me wrong... I love Zia Cooke, and her future is bright, but sometimes she really tightropes the line between fearless and reckless.
She can look spectacular one minute and make a dumb move the next. Evidently any player that's open for 3's against us drains them.

Reactions: thebigpill
Anyone else notice every time Amehere goes in Ga goes on a big run. She is totally lost out there. Can’t believe she was so highly rated in HS.
No, because it's actually just plain wrong. Give it a rest, the girl is just getting healthy after being out for two years basically. No reason to keep bashing an 18 year old five-star recruit that chose USC.

Henderson looks amazing today. They need to stop forcing the lob pass into Saxton though. It's not a good play.

Reactions: Gamekem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT