ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: USC vs Mississippi State

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
#1/2 South Carolina (17-1), Conf (5-0 SEC) VS #10/9 Mississippi State (16-2), Conf (4-0 SEC)
7 P.M. Columbia SC COLONIAL LIFE ARENA

Watch: ESPN2; Listen: 107.5FM The Game

Among the tightest and most respectful rivalries in the SEC, South Carolina and Mississippi State have combined to claim the last six SEC regular-season championships and the last five SEC Tournament titles, squaring off against each other in three of those five contests.

South Carolina leads the series 21-19

Last edited:
We need to wear down MSU. I don't want them hanging around in the 4th quarter. I think this team is a year ahead of schedule and we have something special going on.
And kudos to you Milks26 by missing work to support the team. When we won the SEC tournament in Greenville over MSUthree years ago, I walked to the Bon Secours Arena from work to watch the game. I had a bunch to drink and infiltrated one of the luxury boxes that had MSU fans. I introduced myself as the mayor of Greenville and welcomed them to our state. We had a blast and as I left the game, who do I see coming out of the arena but Greenville's mayor..

We need to wear down MSU. I don't want them hanging around in the 4th quarter. I think this team is a year ahead of schedule and we have something special going on.
And kudos to you Milks26 by missing work to support the team. When we won the SEC tournament in Greenville over MSUthree years ago, I walked to the Bon Secours Arena from work to watch the game. I had a bunch to drink and infiltrated one of the luxury boxes that had MSU fans. I introduced myself as the mayor of Greenville and welcomed them to our state. We had a blast and as I left the game, who do I see coming out of the arena but Greenville's mayor..

LOL!

I already schedule my vacation to coincide with the SEC torney games. Hopefully, we can go all the way this year

Is this the game thread? We had 4 for the last men’s game.

Yes, this is 'game day' thread.

Reactions: mavcock
Nothing worse than Me,Too game threads. Pointless and annoying.

I don’t think it was me too but just a delay when 4 people saw there were no game threads then after they it post, there were 4 of them.

We need to separate ourselves from the rest of the conference with this game. I think the Boston vs Carter battle should be fun.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
When we won the SEC tournament in Greenville over MSUthree years ago, I walked to the Bon Secours Arena from work to watch the game. I had a bunch to drink and infiltrated one of the luxury boxes that had MSU fans. I introduced myself as the mayor of Greenville and welcomed them to our state. We had a blast and as I left the game, who do I see coming out of the arena but Greenville's mayor..
Man this is funny as hell! I bet you had yourself a blast jumpingsmile

Don't get the substitution pattern. Amihere has problems with securing the ball. Why take out Kiki?

Beal having a tough night on D. Her player scored 6 straight points. We need to flop like they do.

Need better production when Boston isn't on the floor and we gotta make free throws. Two empty trips is unacceptable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT