ADVERTISEMENT

We’ll, they did it — SMU, Cal, and Stanford to ACC

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
SMU agrees to non-revenue for 9 years 😳 to be part of the Cupcake Conference. Cal and Stanford agree to 30 percent share for 8 years. Wow — they were certainly desperate to get into the ACC.

SMU agrees to non-revenue for 9 years 😳 to be part of the Cupcake Conference. Cal and Stanford agree to 30 percent share for 8 years. Wow — they were certainly desperate to get into the ACC.
I don't know why programs get into these long contracts with the ACC. Who knows what will happen in 9 years. You may be like Florida State and want out. It's like these baseball players that sign 10 year contracts and wish they didn't after they win the MVP or a Gold Glove in Year 3.

SMU gets no money. I got to believe if they remained in their current conference they would be getting some money. The ACC will be dissolved in a couple of years anyway.

SMU gets no money. I got to believe if they remained in their current conference they would be getting some money. The ACC will be dissolved in a couple of years anyway.
How exactly will it be dissolved. The votes won’t be there. Secondly it’s not a coincidence that 3 said no and those are the three that have the smoke and fire about leaving.

Things will change in the next few years so commit all you want. It isn't binding. Nothing is binding in this world. Just tweet I'm Sorry.

Unreal. Doesn't it make more sense to go to the Big 12? Or were they not wanted? It's only halfway across the country. Let's see, how many electric cars will we have to sell to make up for all the new jet flights across the country. Oh yea, perfect sense.

Can’t wait to see John Elway honored at the ACC title game 😂
smile-laughing.gif

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT