ADVERTISEMENT

We had a total of 43 yards before we made that 1st down in the 4th quarter

No wonder I was bored.

Yeah, did you see the Men's BB game last night?
But, as I was watching the fb game yesterday the guys sitting beside me had a smart phone and they said just prior to us making the 1st down of about 15 yards we had a total of 43 yards offense.

Yeah, did you see the Men's BB game last night?
But, as I was watching the fb game yesterday the guys sitting beside me had a smart phone and they said just prior to us making the 1st down of about 15 yards we had a total of 43 yards offense.

Yes I did; I think they will have a good year.

Well...not quite. Houston starting moving the ball at the end of the 2nd Q. We waited until about 7 minutes left in the 4th.
Not to mention Houston came back from a very large deficit with their 2nd string QB. Do we even have anyone behind Orth? Seems the coaches don't think so.

I got so pissed I went out to clean my garage. Of course I wk back in to find it 17-14 about the time UF broke off that game winning run.

I got so pissed I went out to clean my garage. Of course I wk back in to find it 17-14 about the time UF broke off that game winning run.

That was another thing I am trying to figure out. The UF running back ran through the line like it was not there. Well, it wasn't there. Why USC was not expecting the draw is beyond me.

I'm so superstitious. The same kinda thing happened last year. ..except I watched the punt block, and DT running it in for a score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT