ADVERTISEMENT

We lost to VMI at home on opening day.....wow.

VMI threw a lot of guys yesterday but they all got it done. Our guys need to step up. Left the bases loaded a lot.

Left 15 on base the last 8 innings. We hit the ball reall hard with 3 up against the wall. They pitched 8 guys so their wayerboy might be pitching tomorrow. Not worried at all about gamecock baseball. Very controversial call as well that led to a 4 run inning for them instead of inning over. Its baseball. Adam hill left the ball up in the zone too much. He will correct that to. Coach said they were trying to do too much with 2 strikes and men in scoring position. He was right and they will correct that to. That coach really knows baseball.

This game went like so many last year. I know it is just one game but when you lose to teams with lesser talent it is a sign of issues.

Kentucky under a new coach lost its first four games last year, then proceeded to finish 2nd in the east, win 43 games, and win a regional. Clemson under a new coach 2 years ago lost its 1st game to Maine, then went on to win the acc tournament, get a national seed, and host a regional. One game is all we know. Give it time

hqdefault.jpg

VMI threw a lot of guys yesterday but they all got it done. Our guys need to step up. Left the bases loaded a lot.

This....VMI put everything they had into winning yesterday and we didn’t get the game from Adam Hill we had hope to see. I liked a lot of what I saw yesterday, I don't think I'm quite ready to hit the button just yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT