ADVERTISEMENT

Well I see the baseball team won tonight

giphy.gif

agree. Same idiots come on and whine after we lose. But as soon as we win crickets. But just like in basketball basically the same posters whined early in the year then got on the bandwagon as we started to win.

This is how it should be... Baseball team should win 9 out of 10 times all the time...

Chad was handed a great program and drove it into the ditch...

BTW, it's Sunday and this year, we haven't played our best baseball on Sundays...

"drove it into the ditch"
Really?! Haha, WOW! We've got a team coming off of a 40+ win season and a super regional appearance. We are currently ranked in the TOP TEN IN THE COUNTRY and are right at the top of the best baseball conference in the country. Yet, you say our program has been driven into the ditch. That's really unbelievable!!
Also, to say we should win 9 out of 10 ALL the time, is seriously just a joke. Let's take a look at the other top programs of the past decade and their record. Again, we play in the SEC, where winning 2 out of 3 will have you up top in most occasions. Let's be a bit realistic here.
And don't come back at me with a "you accept mediocrity bs. This team is NOT mediocre! If it was, it would NOT be ranked in the TOP TEN!!

Really?! Haha, WOW! We've got a team coming off of a 40+ win season and a super regional appearance. We are currently ranked in the TOP TEN IN THE COUNTRY and are right at the top of the best baseball conference in the country. Yet, you say our program has been driven into the ditch. That's really unbelievable!!
Also, to say we should win 9 out of 10 ALL the time, is seriously just a joke. Let's take a look at the other top programs of the past decade and their record. Again, we play in the SEC, where winning 2 out of 3 will have you up top in most occasions. Let's be a bit realistic here.
And don't come back at me with a "you accept mediocrity bs. This team is NOT mediocre! If it was, it would NOT be ranked in the TOP TEN!!
Well said my friend. Problem is this guy isnt capable of understanding what you just said.

You want to see "in a ditch", watch a Georgia or Tennessee game.
Anyone with common sense knew we were going to drop off after the core of the 2012 team was gone.

Compared to 6 Title games and 2 Championships it is "in the ditch". He's accomplished NOTHING since he's been here. ZILTCH!

Compared to 6 Title games and 2 Championships it is "in the ditch". He's accomplished NOTHING since he's been here. ZILTCH!

If you compare our future baseball coaches to what Tanner did, you are going to be greatly disappointed the rest of your natural born life.

Nothing? Are you serious? He's been here 4 years and been in 2 supers. AGAIN, and I realize it's difficult for you Holbrook haters to understand this, our BEST team ever, under Tanner did NOT make the CWS. Also, after his first 2 CWS appearances, he was another FIVE years, before Tanner's teams made it back to Omaha.
Done "ZILTCH"? You're crazy!

Reactions: USC-1
Nothing? Are you serious? He's been here 4 years and been in 2 supers. AGAIN, and I realize it's difficult for you Holbrook haters to understand this, our BEST team ever, under Tanner did NOT make the CWS. Also, after his first 2 CWS appearances, he was another FIVE years, before Tanner's teams made it back to Omaha.
Done "ZILTCH"? You're crazy!

Chad's first year playing in a SR in Tarbaby country, Chad's school, should have won the 3rd game....

2nd year losing a regional at home to Maryland, messing around with our starting pitch trying to be cute...

3rd year didn't make the NCAA for the first time in a hundred years for Carolina..

4th year got our clocks cleaned in the SR, lost to Clemson 2 out of 3 and lost to UNCarolina 15-0 on top of that...

5th year so far look great for ole Chadwick...
Losing to K-State.,. Who in hell loses to K-State??? Lost to Clemson on the same fashion 2 out of 3...

Proud of the team to over come our doofus head coach..,, He's the Darren Horn of baseball...

Also, I'm one of the proud member of bash Darren Horn founded by @Rod Dangerfield..

Reactions: RaginRooster
Chad's first year playing in a SR in Tarbaby country, Chad's school, should have won the 3rd game....

2nd year losing a regional at home to Maryland, messing around with our starting pitch trying to be cute...

3rd year didn't make the NCAA for the first time in a hundred years for Carolina..

4th year got our clocks cleaned in the SR, lost to Clemson 2 out of 3 and lost to UNCarolina 15-0 on top of that...

5th year so far look great for ole Chadwick...
Losing to K-State.,. Who in hell loses to K-State??? Lost to Clemson on the same fashion 2 out of 3...

Proud of the team to over come our doofus head coach..,, He's the Darren Horn of baseball...

Also, I'm one of the proud member of bash Darren Horn founded by @Rod Dangerfield..

This! ZILTCH!

Chad Holbrook has got to freakin' go!!!!

I generally go to about 10 games a season. Been to 2 this year. I'm done. Won't set foot in that park again until Holbroke is gone.

Tom Pric
ONCE AGAIN, no credit given to our opponent. The Auburn guy hit a good pitch over the fence. They just won it! But you don't understand that.
Tom Price said when Meyer came out," looks like it's gonna be Colie Bower....oh, ok...and he returns to the dugout."
Reagan didn't have it. It should have been apparent. Is Meyer making these decisions or Chad?
We pitch to Beer....walk him and we win. Yeah, hindsight is 20/20 but to pitch to him and not put him on? We walked him all day long.
Auburn is top 10. No shame in dropping the series, but it FEELS a lot like the celmson series.
Two men on makes it different and not being a walkoff....I get it.
I can't remember two more deflating losses early on. Buscher has taken one for coach...who is next before Chad is held responsible? We are good, not great. All that being said, we have the talent to go all the way. But snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is happening against legitimately good teams. Not acceptable.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Tom Pric

Tom Price said when Meyer came out," looks like it's gonna be Colie Bower....oh, ok...and he returns to the dugout."
Reagan didn't have it. It should have been apparent. Is Meyer making these decisions or Chad?
We pitch to Beer....walk him and we win. Yeah, hindsight is 20/20 but to pitch to him and not put him on? We walked him all day long.
Auburn is top 10. No shame in dropping the series, but it FEELS a lot like the celmson series.
Two men on makes it different and not being a walkoff....I get it.
I can't remember two more deflating losses early on. Buscher has taken one for coach...who is next before Chad is held responsible? We are good, not great. All that being said, we have the talent to go all the way. But snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is happening against legitimately good teams. Not acceptable.
Tom Price said something? Yikes! Where have you been?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT