ADVERTISEMENT

Well Kentucky, is about to get stomped

Fact check: FALSE

Florida may indeed win this game, but it's clear they won't be stomping Kentucky.

Reactions: king ward
My with an int already up 10. UF about the get punked.

Right now that Kentucky loss isn't looking quite so bad. Not that any loss looks good, but they're pummeling a decent UF team. Not a really GOOD UF team, but not a bad team either.

What most don't understand is that if our kickers weren't so bipolar, we'd be 4-0 even though our play the last 2 weeks has been abysmal, and before the season we'd have all taken that hands down.

Right now that Kentucky loss isn't looking quite so bad. Not that any loss looks good, but they're pummeling a decent UF team. Not a really GOOD UF team, but not a bad team either.

Actually what it is looking like is what every other game that is played amongst common opponents is showing.

Our defense is better than expected and our offense is worse.

What burns me up with that Kentucky loss..

We quit after the first TD..

Couldn't run the ball... Couldn't top Kentucky on 3rd downs and missed putting points on the board real early in the game...

If you would have told me Kentucky was going to challenge for the East at the beginning of the year, I would ask if you were drunk. But damn, they are.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I can't believe Florida has a chance to win this. Kentucky's defense has dominated for the most part, except for a couple of blown coverages.

OH MY GOD....they blew ANOTHER coverage!
That wasn't even a coverage. Those dumb idiots didn't even have 11 guys on the field and the idiot coach didn't call a timeout. And we lost to these buffoons.

McIlwain is about the most chill guy in the country in the postgame on-field comments the last two weeks. They're as fortunate as we this week.

The big takeaway here is, KU is moving forward and SC is moving backwards. I am a rose colored glasses positive person for most things, but our football team is moving in the wrong direction. Getting a last minute win against a conference usa team is nothing to be proud of for a power five team.

The big takeaway here is, KU is moving forward and SC is moving backwards. I am a rose colored glasses positive person for most things, but our football team is moving in the wrong direction. Getting a last minute win against a conference usa team is nothing to be proud of for a power five team.

Nice first post, troll.

Reactions: FORKCOCK and 92Pony
Whatever, they have now lost 31 years in a row to them. Like I said, they will win 6 or 7 games. That's a great year for Kentucky. Our little 14 year streak looks pitiful compared to 31 in a row. I know, they have beat us 4 in a row. That will get them to the liberty or belk bowl. Congrats kensucky.

Kentucky has had our number for 4 years. That will change. Florida's had Kentucky's number for 31 years. That want change.

But clemson was happy squeaking by Troy last year with a little help from the refs

Apparently It's not just our players who have an issue with Kentucky.

But clemson was happy squeaking by Troy last year with a little help from the refs
Why should our hight water mark be what Clemson is doing? We should be competing in the SEC. I want Clemson to lose, but more importantly, I wan't USC to win.

Why should our hight water mark be what Clemson is doing? We should be competing in the SEC. I want Clemson to lose, but more importantly, I wan't USC to win.
Well, Clemson is the defending national champion. They should be everyone's high water mark at this time. It's like the ONE time when someone brings up what clemson is doing and it's actually somewhat relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT