ADVERTISEMENT

Welp... the flood gates are opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paramedic friends of mine in Florida are telling me they are testing accidentally deaths and natural deaths for covid and if test comes back positive they tag it as a covid death. True story! Hell he said they are even testing car death accident victims, OD's etc. Assuming too boost the numbers.

So why aren't they telling this to anyone besides a guy that posts on a Gamecock message board? Seriously, this would be great for the president and governor of Florida to know as it would help them politically.

Or are these true stories not as accurate as you're painting them to be?

So why aren't they telling this to anyone besides a guy that posts on a Gamecock message board? Seriously, this would be great for the president and governor of Florida to know as it would help them politically.

Or are these true stories not as accurate as you're painting them to be?
There are plenty of news stories from all over the country about it. Colorado just recently lowered their death total and others have to. Also it’s a fact that the CDC changed their protocol when all this got started. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see it. You just have to open your eyes.

I'm not getting in a pissing contest, just relaying a conversation I had with a friend that's on the front line in a metropolitan area. He has no reason to ly, nothing to gain. Since I've retired from LE I'm not out there anymore and don't have the info nor resources I use to have. In the convo I failed th ask him if his governor knows or for that matter the president. Just didnt come up.

There are plenty of news stories from all over the country about it. Colorado just recently lowered their death total and others have to. Also it’s a fact that the CDC changed their protocol when all this got started. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see it. You just have to open your eyes.

my question is about Florida, don’t change the subject. If this is happening in Florida (which is where the poster said it was happening), why would the republican governor in a key battle ground state allow it?

Maybe the area he works is a democratic area and plus it maybe others and not the Republican governor executing these actions, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT