ADVERTISEMENT

Went and saw American Underdog with the Missus today

Now the real question: should Warner be in the Hall of Fame? Should two seasons (albeit two of the greatest passing seasons ever), make him a hall of famer? He had two other pro bowl seasons, but had a pretty pedestrian career outside of those two big ones (2 MVP awards and 1 Super Bowl win).

Now the real question: should Warner be in the Hall of Fame? Should two seasons (albeit two of the greatest passing seasons ever), make him a hall of famer? He had two other pro bowl seasons, but had a pretty pedestrian career outside of those two big ones (2 MVP awards and 1 Super Bowl win).
I think so. Those two seasons stand out even today as amazing seasons. They were truly groundbreaking, and must-watch sports. And the rest of his career wasn’t awful. Of course, I didn’t have a vote.

Live in St.Louis - Kurt is King here - even though he now lives in Arizona - still does charity work locally

I think so. Those two seasons stand out even today as amazing seasons. They were truly groundbreaking, and must-watch sports. And the rest of his career wasn’t awful. Of course, I didn’t have a vote.

I certainly wasn't around to see it, but I feel like Warner may fall under the "Gale Sayers exception." No longevity, but so spectacular in a few seasons that you have to give him the nod.

Reactions: DrMickey
Are there any scenes of him firing groceries into paper sacks when he was a bag boy ?

Are there any scenes of him firing groceries into paper sacks when he was a bag boy ?

Yes, seemed like he was more a stock guy in the movie, stocking Dan Marino Wheaties boxes, but several grocery scenes, a cool scene near the end is his Sports illustrated being sold there

st-louis-rams-qb-kurt-warner-october-18-1999-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

45182209-9767829-Grocer_The_video_features_a_shot_of_Kurt_throwing_a_cereal_box_t-a-3_1625759806381.jpg

Reactions: coolcock2001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT