ADVERTISEMENT

What’s your favorite “underrated” movie?

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
I thought of this after watching Dazed and Confused last night on Paramount channel. It is not terribly widely known but most people I know that have watched it like it. Absolutely pointless movie but I think is great.
hardly recognize Ben Affleck in it and Matthew McCougnehey (sp?) is great in it.

zG83o1wpU3p7QTd382K4HtctLq0.jpg

Dirty-Deeds-2002-film-images-8ace18da-ff4a-4531-afde-b78a89d84f6.jpg

Ike-Countdown-to-D-Day-2004-banner.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought of this after watching Dazed and Confused last night on Paramount channel. It is not terribly widely known but most people I know that have watched it like it. Absolutely pointless movie but I think is great.
hardly recognize Ben Affleck in it and Matthew McCougnehey (sp?) is great in it.
"Glenngarry Glen Ross." Pacino, Ed Harris, Alec Baldwin, Alan Arkin, Jack Lemmon.

Diggstown was a fun movie. Nothing great, but I like it.

Lockout (2012) with Guy Pearce was entertaining, largely because of Pearce’s surprising turn as an action star.

Reactions: SCexpat38
absolutely worst teen age movie I've ever seen. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. only benefits were recognizing a young Cole Hauser aka Rip Wheeler and learning the "All right, All right, All right" reference. Superbad rules!

Reactions: caughtlookin
Tommy Boy. UGH I can hear you getting fatter.

Man on Fire: For you it's on to the next life my friend. But I can promise you, you won't be alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscg1984
I watched this one about 200 times as a kid, saw it free on Prime for a few weeks, watched it several more times. Kurt and Robin, you can’t go wrong. Taft reminds me a lot of USC football. Great movie.

iu

Dazed and Confused was filmed in Austin. I regularly eat BBQ at a place inside the building where McConaughey leans against the outside wall and says his classic line: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Don't forget Milla Jovovich, Parker Posey, and Cole Hauser.

“I guess, at first, I was relieved to get out of the situation, but now there’s this level of humiliation setting in that’s gonna be with me for ****ing ever! And I’m just not gonna just let this be another situation that contributes to me being a little ineffectual nothing the rest of my life, you know?”

“Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin’ right here, all right? We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We’re talking some ****in’ muscle.”

Starship Troopers

"The Only Good Bug Is A Dead Bug."

"Naked Force Has Resolved More Conflicts Throughout History Than Any Other Factor."

"
A Citizen Has The Courage To Make The Safety Of The Human Race Their Personal Responsibility."

"Everybody Fights, No One Quits. If You Don't Do Your Job, I'll Kill You Myself."

Starship-Troopers-Rico-bug.jpg

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT