ADVERTISEMENT

What do you make of the UFO talk?

With that, given the fact that the universe is over 13 billions years old, 35,000 years is nothing. The fact that we've never had any proof given to us by anyone that there is other life would mean that any another viable civilization would have had to start at the exact same time as us (or even only within 20,000 years of us). That's an almost impossible probability.
That's a long shot speculation. It's possible other civilizations have been in existence for millions of years and are currently doing space exploration. With so many planets spread over incredibly long distances, it could be millions more years before any living beings visit our solar system.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Increasingly the Pentagon and retired military with credibility are confirming how long and often this has been going on.

Example

“A number of strange unidentified flying objects were spotted by the Navy in restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015, former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves told CBS.”

Here is my question. Why are they suddenly giving light to something they’ve keep in a dark closet for the last 70 years?

Yes, they’ve been here, but just momentarily, they be looking for a really BigWillie😆

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
In the spring of 1976 on a Sunday right before sundown, something past over my now wife and me as I pulled up in front of her parents house. Whatever it was, I've never seen anything like it. And I was 3 months sober at the time. We had a discussion on one of those hometown forums and several other people said they thing what we saw was the same thing they saw. Whatever it was, it was heading toward Columbia. Someone even posted a newspaper article about a group seeing something near a school in Columbia.

As for the stealth, I was in MB while working as an investigator/inspector for the state of SC. This was in the mid 90s. My office had called me on my book cell phone and we were talking as I headed north on 17. I saw a flying wedge coming at me heading south. I told my office I had to go and I got off of the road so I could watch it.

not sure which way you’re leaning, but to clarify, the chances of a planet having the exact recipe for carbon based life forms to spawn, survive and survive long enough to evolve into sentience and beyond is extremely remote. almost zero chance. they’re no little green men flying around checking on us. there’s also no bigfoot, samsquanch, or lockness monster. el chupacabré, maybe. that’s in mexico. anything goes down there.
Just out of curiosity, but let me ask.
And if it is not carbon based ?

Last edited:
Reactions: OldWiseCock
Tucker Carlson has been reporting on this for a while. He thinks it is more of a US intelligence failure. Of course the left pummeled him but he hung in there.

Last edited:
Next month they're going to be releasing more information on these sightings. The military in this report will be stating they encounter these objects everyday. Its much much more common than people realize.

not sure which way you’re leaning, but to clarify, the chances of a planet having the exact recipe for carbon based life forms to spawn, survive and survive long enough to evolve into sentience and beyond is extremely remote. almost zero chance. they’re no little green men flying around checking on us. there’s also no bigfoot, samsquanch, or lockness monster. el chupacabré, maybe. that’s in mexico. anything goes down there.
The likelihood is remote perhaps, but there are an infinite number of planets floating around in space and just within the tiny corner of space we have explored we have identified thousands of exoplanets and already found at least one we know is of a reasonable size to harbor life that also falls within the habitable zone in relation to the star it orbits- Keplar 452-b. There are estimated to be 100 octillion (a 1 with 29 zeros after it) planets in our Universe alone. You are telling me that after studying just a few thousand planets we have discovered at least one we know could have the proper environment to harbor life, and out if the 100 octillion we have yet to even glance at yet it is unlikely that any has developed intelligent life? I completely disagree as do virtually all the scientists who study space. Even if the likelihood is around a 0.00000001% chance of life occurring (near zero), that scale would mean there are literally millions of planets harboring life in some form with a certain percentage likely developing into intelligent beings. The math is overwhelmingly in favor of there being life out there… the Fermi paradox dictates that if advanced forms of life existed though, they may have destroyed themselves (through war, or over population/ using up the resources of their world..) by this point if you start thinking of the billions/trillions of years they could have been developing prior to us… so, who knows if we will ever “meet” them? But chances are actually very good that it has happened a LOT in the vast expanse of space.
https://now.tufts.edu/articles/what-are-chances-life-another-planet#:~:text=In%20an%20infinite%20universe%2C%20most%20scientists%20agree%2C%20the,organisms%20to%20human%20beings—consists%20largely%20of%20liquid%20water.

The Drake equation is the only semi-serious attempt to figure the number of planets that may be capable of producing life, but since so many of the factors about the universe are unknown, it is impossible to come up with a serious figure… somewhere between a few thousand and 100,000,000 million is about the tightest range they could come up with… Note even the crazy low ball estimates in every factor never produced a result of 0.

Reactions: thisisnextyr
In reading through this if we get a towel reference we might cover all of Douglas Adams’ thoughts.

Reactions: bcs bound
Maybe they think that people won't panic now whereas they might have in the 1970s or before.
Maybe. Or maybe their intelligence tells them that the Russians and/or Chinese now have UFO programs as well and the USG wants to get ahead of the messaging.

Tucker Carlson has been reporting on this for a while. He thinks it is more of a US intelligence failure. Of course the left pummeled him but he hung in there.
So therefore his opinion is just as valid or invalid however you chose to view it, as anyone else's.
In other words his opinion will hold no more weight than anyone else on this board, in regards to this subject.

If aliens were visiting earth, it’s probably likely that they’d be attempting to communicate with whales or elephants rather than humans. They are larger, more ancient, and more peaceful than us. So maybe we should work on actually communicating with the species we share the earth with rather than worrying about aliens.
Hell, that actually makes a lot of sense if ya think about it!

So therefore his opinion is just as valid or invalid however you chose to view it, as anyone else's.
In other words his opinion will hold no more weight than anyone else on this board, in regards to this subject.
tenor.gif

=;-p

I remember vividly in ROTC class at the Citadel in 77-78 when the squadron commander of the Fighter Intercept Squadron at Charleston AFB.During his speech he showed us pictures of Russian Bombers and Cessna's and other unidentified aircraft in our airspace.At the conclusion of the Q&A he said "well aren't you going to ask me?" What we said.He said have I or my pilots seen any UFO's.He then went into about a 10 minute speech about every member of his squadron had seen something that defied explanation.

If you are interested in this type of discussion then Joe Rogan on Spotify has a number of really interesting podcasts about UFO's..Check out the one about Cmdr Fravor and the USS Nimitz in 2004.Also Jacques Vallee"

Lots of smoke around this subject lately as we get close to the full disclosure event in June

As usual, similar to religion, man is comfortable making conclusions based on HIS ability to comprehend, based on HIS science, secure in his belief that our knowledge and awareness is as advanced as it comes; he needs to “see” to “believe.” If he cannot comprehend it, it must not exist.

There is far, FAR too much smoke, both ancient and current, to just dismiss this out of hand. There are a number of excellent documentaries produced in the last 5-7 years or so that focus on declassified documents and interviews with high ranking respected individuals, not speaking of “belief” but of knowledge, fact.

One thing I did not expect from these recent documentaries was the underlying theme of a “shadow government” if you will, the ubiquitous “black helicopters”, that operates outside the CIA and constitutional government, that has its own military and war machine, and controls, literally, the media, banking, political agendas, etc; the similarly to today’s political climate is unreal. It is noted and stated that this shadow is what controls both the coverup and release of concrete ufo data. In an interview with a former senior naval intelligence/CIA guy, it was stated that two presidents have come in with both guns blazing, wanting every existing record and report, and would not take no for an answer. The last one was Bill Clinton; the CIA guy said they were finally able to convince him to back off not because of concerns for public panic or fear of information being released, but because they stated up front they would not be able to “protect” Clinton.

The first was JFK. I kid you not.

Just because we are not as advanced as an alien civilization might be does not mean we can not offer them something, they may be interested in our resources and many abduction accounts claim aliens want to know more about our belief in what we call our souls, and afterlife.

As usual, similar to religion, man is comfortable making conclusions based on HIS ability to comprehend, based on HIS science, secure in his belief that our knowledge and awareness is as advanced as it comes; he needs to “see” to “believe.” If he cannot comprehend it, it must not exist.

There is far, FAR too much smoke, both ancient and current, to just dismiss this out of hand. There are a number of excellent documentaries produced in the last 5-7 years or so that focus on declassified documents and interviews with high ranking respected individuals, not speaking of “belief” but of knowledge, fact.

One thing I did not expect from these recent documentaries was the underlying theme of a “shadow government” if you will, the ubiquitous “black helicopters”, that operates outside the CIA and constitutional government, that has its own military and war machine, and controls, literally, the media, banking, political agendas, etc; the similarly to today’s political climate is unreal. It is noted and stated that this shadow is what controls both the coverup and release of concrete ufo data. In an interview with a former senior naval intelligence/CIA guy, it was stated that two presidents have come in with both guns blazing, wanting every existing record and report, and would not take no for an answer. The last one was Bill Clinton; the CIA guy said they were finally able to convince him to back off not because of concerns for public panic or fear of information being released, but because they stated up front they would not be able to “protect” Clinton.

The first was JFK. I kid you not.
All true and multiple other presidents became increasing enamored with the ufo phenomenon once in office as they has their own run ins with UFOs while in office- Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter having the most high profile incidents. Again this is no linger “fringe science” or science fiction, it is fact- there are unidentified flying (and submerged) craft in our skies and our oceans. While there is not yet concrete RELEASED evidence that they are piloted by “aliens”, we do know these things are here. I am hopeful the report coming in June will shed more light on exactly what the government knows but I have little faith they will truly release everything.

Reactions: caughtlookin
Hell, that actually makes a lot of sense if ya think about it!

I’ve seen that speculated by scientists. Most of the earth is covered by water, which is what whales inhabit. They are much larger, much older, and have a sophisticated communication/vocalization. Yes, we have more technology, but that doesn’t mean we are a “more advanced” species than whales, particularly in the eyes of an alien species. Aliens coming to earth and contacting humans instead of whales would be like us walking into a yard and choosing to communicate with ground moles instead of dogs or cats.

Increasingly the Pentagon and retired military with credibility are confirming how long and often this has been going on.

Example

“A number of strange unidentified flying objects were spotted by the Navy in restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015, former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves told CBS.”

Here is my question. Why are they suddenly giving light to something they’ve keep in a dark closet for the last 70 years?

Your going to be stunned at what is about to be released.

So this is from my buddy that is an astro-physicist and has worked at the highest level of NASA in their division for deep-space exploration (and is privy to most the government has to offer). He says that by tracking our scientific progression from the beginning of recorded history, that we will need 35,000 years to have actual, manned deep space exploration. And I'm not talking going to Mars - this is the Star Trek style, leaving the solar system with ease and going to far away stars.

So he doesn't believe that aliens exist. Here's why. He says that as a scientist, there is no reason these advanced beings would ever need to hide from us. Zero reason as we would be a mere curiosity to them - they aren't going to learn anything from us.

You haven't watched the news lately have you?

Still with all the video out there today I still haven't SEEN anything that's completely convincing...at least personally.
This. With all the stuff we can catch on camera these days. With all the amazing photography technology we have. With a huge percentage of the world walking around carrying a camcorder in their hands almost all the time now. Where is the video that convinces me?

I still haven't seen it.

This. With all the stuff we can catch on camera these days. With all the amazing photography technology we have. With a huge percentage of the world walking around carrying a camcorder in their hands almost all the time now. Where is the video that convinces me?

I still haven't seen it.
The Nimitz incident is the most compelling.Infra red radar not detecting any heat signature.Going from 80,000 to surface level in less than 1 second.Visual confirmation by trained military personnel as well as radar sightings on several ships.

I’ve seen that speculated by scientists. Most of the earth is covered by water, which is what whales inhabit. They are much larger, much older, and have a sophisticated communication/vocalization. Yes, we have more technology, but that doesn’t mean we are a “more advanced” species than whales, particularly in the eyes of an alien species. Aliens coming to earth and contacting humans instead of whales would be like us walking into a yard and choosing to communicate with ground moles instead of dogs or cats.
Um, humans are to ground moles as whales are to cats/dogs? Not sure I would expect to see that on the SAT.

I think it only makes sense that if aliens visit earth, they are doing it contact the top of the food chain. To use your analogy, to not do so would be like traveling to Australia to explore and understand the continent, and trying to strike up a conversation with a koala.

Last edited:
All true and multiple other presidents became increasing enamored with the ufo phenomenon once in office as they has their own run ins with UFOs while in office- Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter having the most high profile incidents. Again this is no linger “fringe science” or science fiction, it is fact- there are unidentified flying (and submerged) craft in our skies and our oceans. While there is not yet concrete RELEASED evidence that they are piloted by “aliens”, we do know these things are here. I am hopeful the report coming in June will shed more light on exactly what the government knows but I have little faith they will truly release everything.
Yeah, all presidents including Trump went in wanting to know the deal and we’re dissuaded; what I meant was Clinton and Kennedy (and Eisenhower who was the last to actually be shown the goods) are the ones that tried to force the issue.

I was not aware of the forthcoming June report until this thread; cool. According to the things I’ve seen and read, there are/have been four distinct alien races that have interfaced with us over time, at least one of which actually walks among us “hidden in plain sight.” It has been said that they have never shown any indication of hostility whatsoever, but are extremely afraid of human danger to them and human danger to humans.

• Haha
Reactions: cocky0
Yeah, all presidents including Trump went in wanting to know the deal and we’re dissuaded; what I meant was Clinton and Kennedy (and Eisenhower who was the last to actually be shown the goods) are the ones that tried to force the issue.

I was not aware of the forthcoming June report until this thread; cool. According to the things I’ve seen and read, there are/have been four distinct alien races that have interfaced with us over time, at least one of which actually walks among us “hidden in plain sight.” It has been said that they have never shown any indication of hostility whatsoever, but are extremely afraid of human danger to them and human danger to humans.
Don't know about any of that but the reported in person sighting in Zimbabwe back in the 80's by a whole playgound (30 or so ) of kids plus teachers was interesting.All had the same story and still tell the exact same story today...They said the "visitors" telepathically told them that technology was very dangerous to mankind.35 years later the grown up children all tell the exact same story.Who knows?

Also according to military people "they" don't like our nukes and have paid particular attention to them reportedly disabling the missile systems on occasion and initating the launch sequence once in Russia.Who knows but it insiderers are saying that we will be shocked at the things that are going to be released.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
The bottom line is if they are from another world why in the hell don't they just land and say hello? Don't you think that they would do this? All of them make a showing then split..I fully do not believe there are aliens.The only aliens I am concerned with is the trash illegals Biden is letting into our country.

It’s hard to comprehend just how big and spread out the universe is. Our scale of reference from living on earth isn’t built for it. Here are two examples for size of the solar system, and size of the Milky Way Galaxy:

Solar system:
If the sun was the size of a basketball, the earth is the size of a pebble and a football field away. Pluto is nearly a mile away and the size of a grain of sand. That’s one big circle of an orbit for a grain of sand. And yet we ran right by it with a tiny spacecraft a few years ago. Pretty good aim.

Now for the Milky Way.
Imagine the solar system is the size of a quarter. That includes an area WAY past Pluto, and the Voyager spacecrafts are just now at the edge of the quarter after about 40 years. So how close is the next star? Picture another dot with its own quarter sized solar system about two hundred yards away. That’s a LOT of empty space to just the next star. The Milky Way would stretch all the way to California. And that’s just our one galaxy, of billions. The Voyager has a LONG way to go.

It really is fun to think about other life, and the sheer multitude of stars and planets (billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each of those) makes me hopeful that there is other life. But the chances of other life becoming intelligent enough to solve these distance issues is certainly bewildering. Think about all of the other complex and beautiful life on earth, and we are the only ones who manufacture tools. Either way, I think these thought experiments are a lot of fun.

Last edited:
The bottom line is if they are from another world why in the hell don't they just land and say hello? Don't you think that they would do this? All of them make a showing then split..I fully do not believe there are aliens.The only aliens I am concerned with is the trash illegals Biden is letting into our country.
The story is they tried. In 1957 an Alien from Venus I believe named “Valiant Thor” landed and demanded that the police who came to his ship “take me to your leader”, and he wound up being a VIP level participant at the white house for about three years… wanted us to announce his presence to the world and work with aliens openly but Eisenhower decided against it (after Nixon convinced him) due to concerns of national panic and wound up keeping it all a secret..

a fanciful story to be sure, many have tried to discredit it.
“Para-wicki” is certainly not a reliable source of concrete info, but it sums up the story well enough.

One of my other favorite alien tales is that the moon is an artificial satellite /alien base towed here by Aliens to help control the oceans and make the planet more hospitable to life or something… apprently the moon in this theory is proven to be hollow because NASA heard reverb when landers hit it… and there are structure on the dark side of the moon…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT